|Heaven On Earth Ch 41|

Start from the beginning

"They were right, I have my queen with me whom I would never let go and always cherish her." He said with sincerity as my heart thumped and I felt as if the most lucky person on this planet.

"I love you Raj. I will be by your side till the time you want me to." I said while cupping his cheeks.

"That means forever." He looked at me with determination and love. I couldn't be more happier.

Suddenly, he stood up and I looked at him confused. He asked me to get up as well and I obliged.

"What is it ahhhh?" I squeaked as he swept me off my feet. I immediately wrapped my hands around his neck.

"You know I have legs and I can walk. Why do you always carry me?" I told him.

"Because I want to." He said simply shrugging.

"Stubborn." I muttered under my breath.

"Only for you." He replied winking.

I just rested my head on his chest as i felt him walking to I don't know where.

Soon, he stopped and said," Close your eyes."

"No." I said I was about to look where he bought me but him being the most stubborn person turned around not letting me look.

"Close your eyes now."

"No, i won't. I am not your employee, don't command me and you know what you shouldn't talk in this tone with your employees as well." I retorted.

"Anvika."

"Say please." I said acting all pricey while looking at my not so manicured nails. I really need to visit the spa.* Sigh*

"Please dear Aimee, close your eyes." He said sweetly and I did with a grin.

"And you call me stubborn." He laughed and put me down.

"No cheating." He said and I nodded my head in affirmation.

He put his palm on my eyes and turned me around.

"Open your eyes." He whispered huskily in my ear, back hugging me.

Magnificent was the exact word that striked me when I met with the view. The place was decorated with huge thick candles, lights, mirror and there was a small stage in the centre made of glass.

I looked around and found that we were on top of the hill and the city of Athens glowed

I looked around and found that we were on top of the hill and the city of Athens glowed. It looked beautiful. The sky was filled with stars and the moon shone brightly. Light breeze blew making me feel ecstatic.

Smile was never leaving my face. I looked at him and found him already smiling while he stared at me.

"Liked it?"

"Liked? Raj I loved it. This is awesome. Thank you so much." I said and turned around to hug him.

"If you are saying me thank you every now and then for these small things then I should thank you for the rest of my life."

"Why?" I asked him.

"For coming in my life and making me yours. Giving me rights on you. Accepting my love."

His blue orbs swarmed with so many emotions and I just couldn't feel anything else other than love. I snuggled in his arms as he hugged me tighter.

At that moment, I felt as if heaven has descended on earth. He has become my everything. I will love him with my life and will never leave his side.

He guided me to the glass stage and it glowed when we stepped on it. I looked at him in amazement and he just grinned. A soft tune played as we danced together.

I kept my hand on his shoulder, his hand on my waist while our other hands were entwined together. We looked in each other's eyes. He twirled me around and pulled me closer as my back hit his chest and we swayed with the rhythm.

He turned me around and ducked me down, my hands encircled around his neck and his around my waist.

"I love you." We said in unison while getting lost in each other's eyes.

************

Sorry for the short chapter but I was a bit busy these days so yeah.

Stay tuned.

Do vote and comment!