TFP holoform Megatron x June

When Megatron captures June, he learns a few things about her. 
_________________________________________

When Megatron accidentally captured June instead of Jack his intention was to learn where the Autobot base was. However, he wasn't expecting her to be so stubborn and feisty. He was currently on his nightstand in holoform with June, thinking that it would make a difference.

"Now, my dear, tell me where the Autobots are. If you do, I will return you safely to your mate and youngling." Megatron bargained, a smirk tugging on his lips.

"Okay first off, my deadbeat husband left me shortly after Jack was born. Second, don't threaten me, mister." June snapped, crossing her arms over his chest.

"Excuse me?" Megatron asked non threateningly, not expecting her response; he honestly thought that she was married.

"You heard me." June said angrily, not backing down.

"What has caused you to be so bitter?" Megatron asked in a soft tone, wondering if she would actually tell him.

June faltered for a moment, not expecting him to want to know what happened to her. He wasn't trying to piss her off; he was genuinely curious. She hadn't talked about it in so long, so Megatron just waited for an answer.

"Jack's father became abusive shortly after I got pregnant with Jack. He left me in the delivery room at the hospital when I was in labor and we got divorced a few months later." June finally said after a few long moments, holding back her tears; she was not about to cry in front of Megatron.

Megatron was evil, but not even he would leave his sparkmate to have his heir alone, if he had one. He walked over to June and wrapped his arms around her in a hug. June was obviously very strong to have gone through so much; he admired it.

"I am truly sorry for all that you have gone through. Allow me to help ease your pain." Megatron rumbled softly, feeling her body begin to shake a little.

For the first time in several years, June finally allowed herself to cry. Over the previous few million years Megatron had become more evil, but seeing June hurt emotionally; it brought out some kind of instinct in him that made him want to comfort her. June didn't care that she was crying against the enemy's muscular chest. Megatron slowly rubbed June's back, resting his head on top of hers as his old self showed himself. Just because he was a Warlord, murderer of millions of lives, meant that he was completely sparkless.