TFP Optimus x Shiro

After Optimus accidentally gets sent to the future he meets Shiro. After a few months he realizes that he's in love with everyone's favorite space dad.
_________________________________________
When something went wrong with the spacebridge Ratchet was working on, Optimus was sucked in after saving Raf. Instead of getting sent somewhere else in the present he was sent somewhere in the future. As it appeared aliens were now living alongside humans, so Optimus didn't have to be in disguise. At some point he met a human named Takashi Shirogane; or Shiro for short. Shiro was more than willing to get to know Optimus and help him adjust to life in the future.

Optimus was a little surprised when Shiro told him that he used to be the leader of Voltron and his own team. Months passed and Shiro and Optimus spent more and more time together. They had a lot in common and before he knew it Optimus had feelings for Shiro. One night Optimus took Shiro to one of his favorite places on Earth so that they could watch the sunset together.

"Never in a million years did I ever think that I would ever actually get to sit on someone's shoulder." Shiro said as he sat on Optimus' right shoulder.

"Is that a bad thing?" Optimus asked Shiro slightly nervously.

"No, it's not. I actually like it." Shiro replied, a smile on his face.

Optimus' spark pulsed faster when he saw Shiro's smile. He had always admired humans, but he never thought he would ever fall in love with one. His last lover, Elita, had been offlined by Megatron back on Cybertron; he never thought he would ever love anyone again.

"Shiro, there is something I must tell you." Optimus said after a few moments.

"I'm all ears." Shiro said, wondering what Optimus had to say.

"Shiro, as I've spent time with you I've come to realize that I'm in love with you. Every time we are together my spark pulses faster. I know that I'm going to have to return to my own timeline eventually, but for now I would like to, as you humans call it, go out with you sometime." Optimus told Shiro calmly.

"I would like that." Shiro said, a big smile appearing on his face.

Optimus smiled, feeling his spark leap with joy. He couldn't wait to use his holoform so that he could go out on a date with Shiro. Shiro couldn't wait to go out on a date with Optimus; maybe he could take his holoform to his favorite restaurant.