Kolivan x Ulaz

After Ulaz breaks protocol Kolivan punishes him.
_________________________________________

Ulaz sat on the bed in his habsuite in the main Blade of Marmora headquarters. After breaking protocol by allowing the Paladins into the base he was stationed at he was going to face punishment. Normally Galra punishment meant death, but this was the Blade of Marmora, not the Empire. When Kolivan finally entered Ulaz' habsuite and walked into his bedroom he looked at Ulaz. Kolivan had a bag with him that seemed to have something in it.

"Stand up and strip." Kolivan ordered, knowing that Ulaz would listen.

Ulaz did as he was ordered and stood up. He removed his chest armor and boots first, setting them on the floor next to his bed. Then, he undid his Blade uniform and peeled it off of his body that he laid on his bed. Next were his boxer briefs that he laid on top of his uniform.

"Now lay on your bed and spread your legs a little; keep them flat." Kolivan ordered, walking towards the bed.

"Yes, Leader." Ulaz said quietly, once doing what Kolivan ordered him to.

"What you did was wrong; you need to be punished for following your impulses. We're already spread thin enough as it is and we can't allow any more Blades to die." Kolivan said as he took what looked like a-

__________

The rest of this chapter will eventually be posted on my ao3 account