Ulaz x June Darby

After Ulaz gets sent to the past and Earth he meets June Darby. A few months pass and they fall in love with each other.
_________________________________________
When Ulaz woke up in the middle of a desert he was very confused. One minute he was working undercover at Galra Central Command and the next he was in a desert. He walked for a long time before a human woman named June came across him and took him to the Autobot base. Everyone was beyond shocked to meet him, but the Autobots offered him a place to live. Being a doctor, Ulaz wanted to know more about human biology.

So naturally, June offered to teach him. Ulaz taught June about Galra biology since she was a nurse. Over the next few months the two of them got to know each other better. Ulaz had feelings for June, but he wasn't sure exactly how to tell her. One day when an injured soldier was brought to Ulaz, he and June had to help him. Afterwards, June noticed that he seemed to have something on his mind.

"Ulaz, is something wrong?" June asked him with concern, placing one of her hands on his right forearm.

"I do." Ulaz said, avoiding her gaze.

"Well you can tell me, if you want." June said softly, wanting to help him in whatever way she could.

"June, I have romantic feelings for you. I know that I shouldn't, mainly because we're two different species and you're already a mother, but I can't help myself." Ulaz said, hoping that June wouldn't be angry with him.

June just stood there, thinking about what he just told her. Yes, she was already a mother and a completely different species, but that didn't mean that she couldn't be interested in him. He was very smart and a skilled doctor, not to mention very good looking. Ulaz' ears dropped as he waited for her to yell at him.

"Ulaz, I like you too. I wouldn't mind being with you. Besides, Jack deserves a good father. I would like to date you, if you don't mind." June said, blushing slightly.

"You would? You want me to court you?" Ulaz asked with shock, looking down at her.

"Er, yes, I would like for you to court me." June said, not used to the term, but smiling up at him.

Ulaz was surprised that June wanted to court him, a Galra. He knelt down a little so that he could nuzzle her nose with his. June was a little surprised when he began nuzzling her, but she wasn't complaining. It would be nice to finally have a lover who wouldn't abandon her and Jack.