Keith + Pidge

Pidge has been overworking herself while searching for Matt, so one night Keith takes her to bed.
_________________________________________
Ever since Pidge found out that Matt escaped the Galra Empire she took every opportunity she had to find him. She desperately missed her father and brother, but she didn't know where her father was yet. While she sat in her seat in the observation deck in front of the holoscreen she fell asleep. Everyone else in the castle was fast asleep; everyone except Keith, that is. Keith walked into the observation deck after getting a late night snack and saw her, so he went to go pick her up.

"Matt… Matt…" Pidge whimpered in her sleep as Keith picked her up.

"We'll find him." Keith whispered as he carefully picked her up bridal style.

Pidge subconsciously wrapped her arms around Keith's neck. Keith couldn't help but smile a little as he carried Pidge to her room. He would never admit it out loud, but he thought Pidge was kinda cute. As soon as he reached her room he walked in, gently laid her on the bed and tucked her in.

"Goodnight, get some sleep." Keith whispered, lightly kissing her forehead.

Pidge stopped whimpering in her sleep and smiled. Keith smiled as he left her room and went to his own. He was thankful that everyone else was asleep.