Lahn x Trugg

Sniv locks Lahn and Trugg in a closet together until they confess their feelings for each other 
_________________________________________

When Lahn arrived at Galra Central Command he wasn't expecting to be locked in a room with Trugg. They had been rivals since they were kits, but he had feelings for her. It was hard not to be attracted to her; she was beautiful, cunning and powerful. Sniv was the one who locked him and Trugg in a room together until they confessed their feelings for each other.

"I'm going to kill him when we get out." Trugg muttered as she leaned against a wall, glaring at the door.

"That makes two of us." Lahn said in agreement.

"He can be so childish sometimes, thinking that we're going to get along." Trugg said quietly, her gaze wandering to the floor.

Lahn didn't say anything; he didn't know what to say, actually. He was actually afraid that Trugg would hate him even more if she knew about his feelings. Trugg didn't actually hate him, though; she actually liked him, a lot.

"Trugg, I think that there's something you need to know." Lahn said after what seemed like forever.

"What?" Trugg asked, an annoyed tone in her voice.

"I have romantic feelings for you; I have for a long time." Lahn said, speaking before thinking.

"I'm going to say something that I would never say anywhere else; I have feelings for you as well." Trugg said, looking up at the male who held her affections.

Lahn looked at her, seeing that she had a slight blush dusting her cheeks. He wasn't expecting her to have feelings for him. Sniv had been listening to their conversation through the door and unlocked it, his mission now complete. Lahn and Trugg eventually left the room, agreeing to sit next to each other during dinner.