X. Reyver

..............(Reyver)...............
I'm only living my life, but... why does this girl keep bugging me?!

If I'd known, I'd probably never helped her! She's annoying! She follows where I am, goes wherever I go, and aside from her, Maihem bothers me. They are siblings.

But after the years she chased me, it still bothers and irritates the hell out of me!

Then the day when I told her to stop chasing me. It was never my intention because I kind of like her too. When I was about to chase her, there, I saw her crying in someone else's arms. It hurts me. It aches.

After that, she never chased me again. It made me happy but somehow... I had lots of regrets.

But I didn't do anything for her. I want to say something, be jealous and all, but I know I have no right.

I couldn't say my true feelings, but when I was with Chelsea, I felt comfortable. I know Chelsea hated me too, but... she's a friend like no other.

Throughout those days, I met new people, and they became a part of my life. Especially that Fantastic Three too!

I came to visit their practice for the pageant when a thunderstorm occurred. Talk about timing! We sheltered in the training room. Melissa doesn't feel weird around me anymore, and it's good enough for me. But seeing her caring for Lucas made me think about the possibilities. He might win her heart,
but then again, he can do much better than I can. He could love her unconditionally while I can't. Maybe it's better if he'll win her over so her heart will never get broken again.

After that, we played. I can't remember when I'd have fun in games.

"What's love, in your perspective?" Chelsea asked, why did you ask that?! In all the questions that you could probably ask, why that one?!

"Love is not supposed to be selfish," I stated. I'm candid about that answer.

Cause I'm selfish enough to think that she'll always be by my side. But now I know.

When we went on a vacation, let me tell you, it was amazing!

I was the last picked again! I pouted; they're bullying me!

"Don't worry, Reyver. One day you'll get to be the first choice." Hiro stated. I smiled bitterly.

Yeah, right. Melissa was the first one who chose me, but what did I do?!

I need a plan for her to be mine.

"Hey, Christmas is up! Do you guys have plans?" Melissa asked.

"Same here; mom's been complaining lately, so I have to visit," I exclaimed. It's hard to ignore when my mother complains. If I don't visit, she might call Dean Ultra or make a huge mess to see me.

"Mom, I'm home!" I exclaimed; where are they?!

"Mom?" I questioned, going the way to the kitchen.

"The F*ck!" I cussed. What the hell?!

The moment I stepped into the kitchen, my little sister welcomed me with a horrific expression.

"It's Christmas, not Halloween. For goodness sake, Peach Aya!" I shrieked. I went to her at the top of our dining table with chocolate and cookies scattered everywhere. Her face is so messy with the sweets, too—she has icing covering half of her face.

"Reyver, I told you not to cuss in front of your sister!"

"Mom!" I exclaimed. She took Peach's hand and went out as I followed them. Peach is four, which makes 12 years gap for both of us.

"Get me those wipes, and I'll get some clothes," I obliged what mom said. I took one and started wiping Peach's face.

"Waah, you're not a bad girl to mommy, are you?" I baby talked and slightly pinched her cheeks.

"Bwa-there!" So cute!

"You finally get to visit your mother!" Mom shrieked when she finished changing Peach.

"Yeah, yeah," I said and chuckled and hugged her. My dad is not always around, so Peach and Mom are always here. It bothers me. What if some burglar sneaks in here? 

We spend a few days catching up. And the second day before Christmas, we shopped, and as expected, there were an awful lot of people. But I didn't know what got into me and bought all 8 of the gifts.

I miss my family, and it made me happy to spend time with them. My mother knows I'm magic; maybe Peach, too, may someday go to M.U High.

Christmas eve came, and we prepared the food for us to share.

While I was stuffing myself with the cake when suddenly I heard the breaking of an object, I checked on it.

"Peach Aya!" I exclaimed. I always tend to say her full name when I'm lecturing her.

"Whether, I'm sorry." She said and began to cry. Tsk, I shook my head.

In a swift move, I carried her with one hand and took the broom in the other one. My little sister is clumsy.

She cried on my shoulders as I swept the broken water glass on the floor. Good thing she didn't get any scratches from it.

Maybe it's true; when you break something unintentionally, there's nothing you can do cause you cannot bring back broken pieces.

But somehow, I wanted to fix it when I broke her. Somehow, I wanted to prove that I was deserving of her. Maybe, I could be a part of her life again.

I went back to school, and as always, Peach and mom were crying again when I was about to leave.

When I arrived, they all gave me gifts as I provided them with mine.

I went to my dorm to open the gifts they gave me. I got eight gifts in total, with hand covers, some books from Melissa, and... a journal from Chelsea. Where would I need a journal?

Oh? There's something else in here.

Unspoken feelings don't have power.

I'm speechless for a moment.

I know.

I think I lost her. I don't want to believe that she loves someone else.

I miss her, I care for her, and I can't hide the fact that...

I love her.

———————MissKjj07———————11/10/21