Organne Saiker

Submitted by @OrgansAntistalker. 

Anything I say will be in bold.

Anything the author says will be in normal text. 

***

Hi everyone! I'm really sorry that this took so long, but I'm gonna publish all these OC reviews in one shot, so you don't have to wait any longer! However, after I finish all 3, I will not be active as a writer anymore. I hope you all understand, in the last chapter, I will include some fantastic OC review books that I think are still up and running. 

Without further ado, let's do this! 

Fandom: I'm currently working on her fandom right now but for now she's in the Creepypasta fandom

I don't read creepypasta, but my friends do, and from what they say, it's pretty good. I think it's like, five nights at freddy's fanfiction, right? (I'm sorry if that offended anyone and you are all free to correct me in the comments)

Name(there's 2 versions of her name):

1.Organne (Or-gan-knee) Saiker (Su-ker)

This is her real name but only some people know it, (the operations director, check informer, etc)

Oh- It's very unique, I haven't heard of this name anywhere. 

2. Organs Stalker

When Organs was at school most people didn't know how to say her name so she came up with a solution, Organs. The Stalker part was not intended but because of people pronouncing it wrong most of the time she just gave up.

Aha, I can see how the other kids at school would get confused, one of my close friends has a name that's hard to pronounce, and people ALWAYS get it wrong. I always laugh when they do. It's like a recurring gag between us two. 

Nicknames:

Organs- Everyone calls her that for short

Ok

Organs the Antistalker- This is her creepypasta name

2 timing murderer- Before Organs got electrical chaired she had murdered her baby sister in her sleep, Despite the fact that most people believe that she murdered the 16 people around the house.

Oh... This is sort of concerning...

Sick bastard- Organs wasn't found when she ran away. But she only got caught because people were reporting her living there and how the house was abandoned. Even the kids reported her.

...

Ghost of guilt- Other ghosts call her that she doesn't know why but she doesn't mind.

She died by the electric chair, ouch, that does not seem very pleasant. 

Gender: Female

Ok

Age: (Died when 21)

Ok

Hight: 6'1

Taller than me... :')

Weight: 176.5

Ok, I googled it and seems normal. 

Birthday: November 11, 1995

Was she created in 2016? When I added 21 to 1995, I got 2016. 

Death date: May 4, 2016

Oh- Nevermind my previous question-

Species: Ghost, "Ghost of the guilty"