Rhys Heulfryn Maddox

Submitted by @MinteMoth. 

Anything I say will be in bold. 

Anything the author says will be in normal text. 

***

For me, school's started. That doesn't mean I'll stop updating tho! just means that I won't update as often, because I'd like to focus on my studies this year <3. 

Anyway, let's start! 

Universe: This takes place in a universe simply named, "the FaCA Universe;" this name will most likely be changed later on since it hasn't aged that well. This particular universe is centered around the existence of living puppets alongside humans and anthropomorphic animals alike, reincarnation, and even includes alternate history.

Nice! Like an alternate universe if you know what I mean. 

Name: Rhys Heulfryn Maddox, normally just referred to by his first name or his surname.

I like the name, it's very unique yet still manages to be ✨Normal✨

Gender: Male

Ok

Sexuality: Heterosexual. While Rhys stayed single throughout his life (likely due to an implied insecurity over his height), Rhys has made hints that he likes women. Even if he stayed single, he didn't mind giving his "nephew" relationship advice all the time – even when his nephew never asked, which made up a good portion of these conversations.

Nice. 

Status: Rhys is very much dead – he was noted to die in his sleep during the early hours of the 23rd of May, 1955. Even if he himself is dead, he is said to have left Nowhere And Also Everywhere [the afterlife], and began living a brand new life on Earth...a Duke of Burgundy butterfly puppet by the name of Trent.

Well, makes sense- It's 2021, moving on to 2022 soon, it wouldn't make sense if he was alive today (no offence). 

________

General appearance: Rhys Maddox was a firefly(mother)/butterfly(father) puppet, something that was seen as fairly uncommon in his small, quiet town. Rhys was quite thin, having a rectangular form, but also very fluffy as well, having "fluff [fabric scales]" in a deep blue shade. He also had the regular butterfly antennae complete with thin, yellow wings displaying small splotches of color. He also had a very obvious widow's peak, features common in a lot of fellow insect puppets, marking where his fabric "skin" and "fluff" met (although, none of his head is fluffy). 

Aw, I would have liked to pat him on the head. 

His long ears and flat nose are also common features, as well as his black limbs. In terms of clothing, he was most commonly seen wearing a simple suit complete with gloves (all puppets are noted to wear gloves), a tie, shoes, and a complementary hat, all black – the typical menswear of his time. Most importantly, seeing Rhys without a cigar in his mouth is a rare sight.

Alright. 

Height: Rhys was noticeably shorter than many other puppets, being around 0.762m/2.5ft tall. Again, this height was implied as being an insecurity for him, although he never directly said this.

Ok

Weight: There's no exact number, but without a doubt he was lightweight; a human could easily pick him up.

Makes sense- He's a Firefly-butterfly puppet- 

Skin tone: Rhys' face and ears were a dark purple, as opposed to his black limbs and navy scales.