Val Aoi

Submitted by @MeowMeow422. 

Anything I say will be in bold. 

Anything the author says will be in normal text. 

***

Why in the middle of a great dream, you just HAVE to wake up and the rest of the dream is up to you to decide through your imagination :((

♢Background

-Fandom: Beyblade Burst

(You already know the rest)

Yep. 

♢Basics;

•Full name: Val Aoi

•Nicknames(and the origin): Vallie (by PK whenever he wants to tease his brother)

•Age: 18, 245 (in the human world, this is equivalent to 18 years and 245 days)

I remember PK. 

•Birthday: March 21st

•Gender: Male--but just like PK, he can (temporarily) turn into a girl, if he wishes [which, most of the time, he doesn't]

•Sexuality: Uncertain--he thinks he might be Ace because he's never fallen in love(unless you count puppy love, celebrity crushes and the like), but PK always reminds him that, it doesn't mean Val *can't* fall in love

•Species: his species speaks another language--that humans can't pronounce--but the closest human equivalent is 'Angel of Darkness' (an AOD-ian)

*flashback to my cringy angel of darkness (it's a song) phase* 

•Race/Ethnicity: He's from the Angel/Light clan. Val's wings are a shining white with a streak of black hidden under his white feathers. Most people don't notice the black feathers.

This symbolizes how people see him; an angelic person with no faults--unless you look closely, and then you'll notice the person he hides underneath the mask of purity.

I like those wings. It defines who he is. 

♢Appearance;

•Height: 175 cm (5'7 feet)

•Weight: 57 kg (125.7 pounds)

Ok

•General appearance: Val has dark brown eyes, which glow a royal blue hue when he gets serious. His hair is ocean blue styled into an asytrimical A-line bob cut. He sometimes lets it grow upto his shoulders, making it into an asytremical deep side part lob. But if it grows past that, he'll cut it. Val is definitely more well-built than his twin and their human. His (Val's) features are also much more sharper.

Ok

•Scars/Birthmarks/ect: Just like Valt, Val has a red lightning-shaped birthmark on his right cheek. (It doesn't look exactly, just roughly like a lightning)

Ok

•Fashion style/choice: Val dresses in minimalist and casual styles. Usually just wearing a red hoodie--sometimes a T-shirt--and some jeans. He doesn't really care for fashion; so, PK usually picks out their clothes. Although PK likes cheerful and pastel colours, he knows what Val's tastes are--so he only picks out clothes that he knows Val would like.

Imagine, one time, PK picks out happy, bright colors and Val's just staring at the clothes with a forced smile

•Different forms/costumes: When he goes full power, he wears a knight-like outfit inspired by his human's bey Valtryek. He also wears this uniform when he's on official Elitist missons.