"Honestly, I thought Zeek invited him and you only rode with him to talk and catch up or something. I...damn I'm sorry. Did Trevon cause any problems?"

"We're fine but I just wanted to let you know so you can make sure Travis shows up by himself. Trevon thinks it's a competition. In his words, 'as long as you not wifed up it's free game and he always comes out on top'. He's stubborn and obviously goes hard for what he wants but I'm truly focused on me and Sanchez."

"Okay, yeah, I'll make sure Travis keeps him away. Are you happy now that you and Sanchez are dating tho? First off, how did you even get him to change his mind?"

Asha sat her plate down, "I didn't. He came to me and told me how he was feeling and though I was acting like I was over it, I was definitely still checking for him. But it's been good so far. I'm liking how things have been."

"That's good." Jema smiled.

"What's good?" Victoria rasped as she came down the stairs with her hair wild on her head.

"Oh." Asha covered her mouth with a smirk. "That's how Zeek brought you back? Looking like he flipped you upside down and all around?"

"Cause he did tehehe." Toria squeezed in the small space between Asha and Jema. "He may get on my nerves from time to time but the consistency in how he beats these doonies DOWN is marvel."

"Girl— I can't." Jema shook her head.

"Tell me about it." Asha hooked their arms together. "A sister is starving over here."

"I refuse to repeat the things that man does to me. Just know he has me in a chokehold right now. I'm not leaving."

Asha unhooked their arms, "You're stingy."

"Just hold on tight. Sanchez might get you right soon." said Jema.

"Oop. Y'all just got back cool and you're tryna get in that man's pants Asha?" Victoria laughed. "What happened to the original plot of the movie?"

"They're dating now." Jema wiggled her eyebrows.

Victoria gasped then covered her mouth. "Stop lying! Asha. Why didn't you say anything!? You know what I said to that man last night? That's why he talking about hmm and I...Asha!"

"Toria I'm right here bro. Your volume is high right now."

"Because I told him I was surprised to see him at the house yesterday because you haven't mentioned him in a while. I only said it on some like dang y'all are really cool again which I'm happy for —that's what I was telling him. But bitch I would've kept that out had I known y'all are dating!"

"I don't know why she didn't tell us that." commented Je.

"A quick text to the group chat would have been enough. I mean you were so excited for this and when it happens we don't scream and jump? What's going on with that?"

Asha fixed her bonnet and shrugged, "I don't know I guess I just wanted to keep it low incase it didn't work out. Y'all know he doesn't do relationships and this is his first attempt at one. I want to be optimistic but we know how a lot of these scenarios play out. Like I'd be dumb to think everything will be all good when he barely believes in romance. It almost feels like I'm setting myself up and I care but I don't care, if that makes sense."

"Then are you sure you want to go the exclusive route? Maybe go into it slow and just keep busy with other people so you don't get too attached too fast?" Jema hesitated to ask.

"That's what Trevon was until it was made clear that this is an exclusive thing. It's not like I cared to really get to know Trevon anyway. I like Sanchez right now."