Chapter 9

June 14, 2015

"Who do you think you are?" he asks, keeping his 'cool' with him.

"My Mom is a supervisor here and she can kick you out in a second but my Dad was once an MMA fighter—by the way, I learned a lot from him." I said. I lied about Dad being an MMA fighter but that's fine. I'm sure that could send chills to this weakling. He's a guy and I'm a girl, if we fight hand by hand I'm sure he'll be greater in force but if he's not strategic enough then there's a 70% chance that I'll win it.

Yeonjun smirks at me, "What do you want? Why did you set me up here in the old storage room where no one's around? Why did you pretend to be Yeji?" I could hear his knuckles crackling.

I looks at him from head to toe. He's way taller and bigger. I should talk some more.

"Well, that Yeji you were hitting on isn't for hook ups." I said, "If you won't stop then my men will come in a second to beat you to death." I cracked my knuckles as well and took a glimpse on my wristwatch with a smirk on my face.

"Talk and talk. I've had enough of this." he casually said with his hands in his pocket. He walks toward my direction to pass by me, "Hey...you're cute actually. If you like me tell me if you're jealous. I have a crush on Yeji but I don't love her so we can date if you wanna." he stated that's why my ears heats up.

"Y-YAH!" I shouts when he walks away for real, "Y-You sick head! I don't like you! Just stop hitting on Yeji!"

He looks back at me with a poker face, "I get it, baby. Okay—I'll stop hitting on Yeji so don't be jealous, okay?"

I ran to his direction with my clenching fists and he landed on the dusty floor before my eyes. I have a big urge to punch a person and I didn't know that I'll really do it. Maybe I've watched too many action movies.

"Shit..." he mumbles, knuckles touching the edge of his lips. It's actually bleeding...

"Don't be too boastful. You're not that handsome to be liked by everybody. I told you already, I learnt a lot from my Dad so don't push me to my limit." I said.

He madly got up and pat his dusty clothes. Without a word, he walks out of the storage room, leaving me in the dark.

Why are highschool guys so weak? They're just brave when other guys pick a fight but when girls do, they would quickly withdraw.

I guess, the saying that 'Boys are afraid of brave girls' is true. That's why boys do pick an easy-to-get girls because they can't be defeated by those.

"Ryu!"

I looked up and saw Sohee from afar. I stopped stepping on the staircase to wait for her. Why does she need to see me here? I'm sure she'll bring me with her.

"Come with me," she said that's why I rolled my eyes in return. Sohee didn't even give a damn and just pulled me straight, "Sheez...Yeong and Saebyeok aren't here so I need to wait for Sol on my own. But now..." Sohee let out a sinister grin while clinging on me.

Sohee got a lot of friends in school but she's way closer with Jiyeong and Saebyeok.

"Oh wait—what time is Yeji's dismissal? Gosh..." she murmurs.

"Today is Wednesday. Her dismissal is close since it's 2:26 already." I answered.

"Shoot! Then let's wait for her first but—" Sohee stops walking, "How'd you know about her dismissal?" my sister's eyes squint while looking at me intensely.

"A-Ah I just happened to know..." I shyly said.

"Oh okay. Let's just go straight to Sol. I bet Winter, Gahyeon, and Yeji will come together." Sohee stated. Eventhough I'm excited with the idea of waiting for Yeji...maybe that's better.

Will she ever find out how sick I am to stop every guy who wants her?

—🌷