Chapter 39

Avneet was trying everything but he wasn't even talking to her properly. He was just ignoring her everytime. She was very sad.

At night when it was time for dinner she came to him. While he was just looking out of window with sad face.

Avu:- i know you are not gonna talk to me but atleast eat your dinner please

She said with moist eyes. He didn't want to see her tears again so he just took plate from her hands and finished his dinner.

That was daily routine for them. She brings breakfast lunch and dinner always. They never talked accept that. He was ignoring her like hell and it was very hard for her too to see him sad everytime.

She couldn't even focus on her work. She tried to get him everything he could ever dream. She brought clothes , video games, playstation, watches, cars and many more but he didn't even touch anything.

He had only one demand and she couldn't fulfill that at any cost.

Whole week passed they both were sad all the time. Vaishanavi and abhishek tried to explain him but he didn't even talk to them.

He was usually sitting on his bed just watching out of window. When avneet came in his room. He looked at her and gasped.

Her face was completely messed up with her tears. Her hairs were messy. Her eyes were fully red. Anyone could say that she cried for hours just seeing her face.

His breath hitched.

Sid:- babyy...donn

She came to him slowly. She was walking and when she came closest to him suddenly she fell on her knees. He widened his eyes. She put her both hands together and looked down.

Avu:- please forgive me baby boy.(she cried and looked up). I cant live like this. I cant live without you. I understood my mistake please forgive me i will never hurt you again but i cant live like this i need you. I need you in my life.

Tears formed in his eyes also. He was at the edge of crying but he was happy that she understood her mistake.

Avu:- i need you everywhere my baby in morning in lunch dinner in my happiness in my sadness and most important my arms. I want you in my arms everytime please forgive me... please.

She said crying and looked down again. He smiled and stood up from bed. He squat down and held her both shoulders. She looked up.

Sid:- its okay my baby donn it is enough for me that you understood your mistake.

She smiled and hugged him tightly still crying. He hugged her back. She held him very tightly and he was laughing little because she was looking very cute.

Sid:- i am so happy that you are finally ready to accept me.

He said still hugging her. She stopped crying and broke the hug.

Avu:- w..h..at i cant do that

He gasped again and he was completely shocked.

Sid:- y...o..u said na you realised your mistake

Avu:- yes i said but please understand na baby boy i cant do that please forgive me na i will never hurt you again please

She said crying and he was shocked. She tried to hug him again but he didn't let her.

Avu:- baby..boy ple..asee

She said again crying. Tears rolled out on his cheeks.

Sid:- you..you are so selfish person baby donn. I thought you love me. I know you brought me here like sex slave but i thought you started to love me you have feelings for me but now i know you dont love me.

She nodded in no crying badly.

Sid:- you know first i thought that you love me but you are not ready to tell your friends yet. If i will ignore you if you will stay away from me then you will realise your mistake but no. Now i understood that you never loved me i was just sexslave for you. I used to think daily that you dont love me because you were giving me everything except what i wanted and i daily used make up my mind that no my baby donn loves me she will understand my situation but no.

He said and cried more. She held him but he jerked her.

Sid:- but now you made me clear baby donn that you never love me and you never will.

He said and sat on bed crying violently. She was also crying looking down.

They both were crying when avneet stood up and wiped her tears.

She cleared her throat.

Avu:- okay

She said and he looked up. She came near him and cupped his face.

Avu:- you want me to accept you in front of everyone na?

She asked with moist eyes and smiling little. He just nodded slowly.

Avu:- okay i will do it tomorrow it will be okay for you my love?

Sid:- r..r..rea..lyy??

He said stammering and not believing his ears. Tears rolled down again on her cheeks and she nodded vigorously.

He shut his eyes and hugged her tightly. Both cried in each other embrace.

THE END

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

I am sorry my love please forgive meee🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Goals:- 95 votes and 126 followers