Chapter 32

Ritika clearly said that she wants to sleep with Siddharth. Everybody made disgusted face and Siddharth and avneet widened their eyes. Siddharth looked at avneet with shocked face.

Avneet suddenly said.

Avu:- WHAT!!

Rits:- what why are you overreacting. Dont you know me?

She said casually.

Avu:- no it is not like that but but ..

Rits:- but what

Avu:- but he is not like that you know he is very innocent and dont know any thing about you know that stuff.

Avneet said trying to understand her. Rits smirked and looked at Siddharth.

Rits:- ohh if its like that then it will be more fun.

She put her finger on his face and traced his jawline.

Rits:- dont worry my baby boy mumma will teach you everything.

Avneet widened her eyes and shouted suddenly.

Avu:- NO

Everyone snapped their heads at her because everyone knows rits behaviour and avneet always helped her to get any boy.

Avu:- i mean you cant rits he is my friend you know.

Rits raised her left eyebrow.

Rits:- when you started to refuse me avneet.

Avu:- no no i am not refusing you i am just...

She stopped saying looking here and there. Rits suddenly took her gun out and pointed on Siddharth.

Rits:- listen baby boy you will come at my house tonight 9 pm and if you won't fulfill my wish then i will kill you but not before fucking you hard in every corner in my room so think before you give me answer.

Rits said dangerously yet seductively. Siddharth was shocked seeing himself at gunpoint. He was scared and shivering. Avneet was also shocked she ran to them and took her gun from her hand.

Avu:- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

She yelled loudly making rits and Siddharth both Shiver.

Rits:- calm your ass down fucking whore. Aaahh my ears

Avneet realised what she did she composed herself.

Rits:- what happened to you avneet today why are you behaving different?

Avneet was looking at Siddharth. Rits looked at avneet then Siddharth and again avneet.

Rits:- do you love him?

Rits suddenly asked her from nowhere. Avneet immediately looked at ritika.

Avu:- what nooo never. I dont love him.

Rits narrowed her eyes.

Rits:- then why are you defending him?

Avu:- i..i am not defending him

Avneet sighed.

Avu:- okay i will send him at your place.

Rits smiled widely. Siddharth was just dumbstruck. And poor Manjul was used to it so he was just cursing him self for loving ritika.

Siddharth stood up after registering what happened here in his mind.

Sid:- what are you saying baby donn. I won't go anywhere i will stay with you only.