Chapter 8

She adjusted her pussy on just above his dick and started rubbing on her pussy.both moaned.she took his dick inside her he rolled back his head as he felt her tight pussy which was very warm .she screamed as she took first time anything in her pussy.

He was just feeling pleasure while she was adjusting herself.she gradually started moving faster both were moaning hard.he was watching her pounding on him.she had closed her eyes and just jumping on him biting her lower lip and main thing her perfect firm erected nipples they were jumping on her chest so good.it was too much for him she was looking sizzling hot he had never seen anything like this.

He was close to his orgasm as he can't resist that hot view in front of him."mommy....mommy i am gon..gonna cumm"he managed to say between intense and continuous pleasure.she stopped and held his chin harshly "you are not gonna cum untill i say you understand?"she ordered him."but i can't resist i am trying my best " he explained.she slapped him on face and held his jaw with one hand "i don't care what you do but if you cum before i told you you will regret it "she slapped him again.it scared him but still it was too much hot for him.he liked being her submissive,it was turning him more when she slapped her ass or face.

She hold his face with her both hands forcing her hands on his face and started pounding on him she was moaning mess.she was just cursing like 'fuck baby boy'.she was also close to climax but she was too much dominant for him to handle.her hands pressuring his face on bed and her slaps which he was receiving time to time on his thigh,ass and cheek.he couldn't handle and he came in her pussy.

She felt his thick semen inside her she felt crazy but his dick was not hard as before.she felt unsatisfied because now she can't use that dick for some time.she held him from his neck and she yelled"WHY THE HELL DID YOU FUCKING CAME?"he was scared but still much horny."i am sorry mommy"she slapped him hardly but this time he felt pain.

"ON YOUR FOUR"she ordered him.he did as she told.she pushed his hands and he fell down on a pillow.she buried his face in pillow he adjusted his face to side so he can breath."don't dare to move"she came after five minutes with 3 things.

"Now do as i say this is your punishment so keep that in your mind.he hummed.she took the paddle and spanked him.he screamed."I WANT WORDS " "you have been very bad slut you came without your mommy's permission and main thing you came before giving pleasure to your mommy"she said smirking.

"I am sorry mommy it won't happen again please dont punish me "he pleased."that can't be happen you fucking slut"he gulped.she took the paddle and started spanking him he felt pain but he felt it good also.he was thinking that how her spanks can be painful and pleasurable at the same time.

"You should remember that why you had been punished you will say at every spank that i am sorry mommy i won't cum again without your permission."he nodded and received painful paddle on his right ass."i understood mommy "he said."good"

She kept spanking him and he kept saying what she told him to say.she was keep calling him with dirty names like 'slut' ,'bitch boy' , ' mommy's little slut ' and many more his butt was turned red and red means literally red it was burning.she felt and throw the paddle.she touched it and he whined it was paining very much.

She didn't said sorry but came with one cream and applied gently."thankyou mommy"she smiled and lay him down on his back.he adjusted his butt slowly so it dont hurt him.she saw his hard dick and smirked"so you like that baby boy don't you?"he widened his eyes "ab...ab..no" he said looking away and trying to hide his boner.she laughed at his behaviour and he just smiled nervously.

"Punishment is still pending baby" she smirked.he was shocked that still something is left.she took one ring and was trying to fix on his erection.he dont wanted that but he knew that he dont have any choice so he didnt said anything.finally she fixed it.