Rematch

Jessie

He grabbed my hand and there is that feeling again.

Tingles.

I stare deep into his eyes in the dark room and we just lay there.

Leo and I had a connection I couldn't explain. I've never felt this with anyone before.

It's like a whole different perspective. Even though I thought he was a asshole and only that, I'm now seeing a whole other side.

A soft one,a kind one a affectionate one. He was making me feel so weird and tingling all the time. He's had such a affect on me and for what?

We have no chance together, we are polar opposites. The only thing we really have in common is that we both like that sappy book.

We continued to just look at each other. I started to feel drowsy, I closed my eyes breaking the eye contact and slowly but surly fell asleep.

With Leo's hand in mine.

~~~

I woke up and Leo was still asleep. I stared at him. His tattoos covered his biceps and his abs were perfectly sculpted.

I traced my finger gently along his abs as he slept, admiring him.

I snapped out of my trance and got out of bed. I went to the closet to get ready.

That's when I remembered I'm in Leo's room and not mine. I left the room to get ready in my own bedroom.

I planned on doing some training today. Leo could join me if he wanted.

I put on some black shorts and a black sports bra. I put my hair into a ponytail.

I didn't even put on makeup I just washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I ate some breakfast and got a bottle of water. That's when I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said eating the last couple of bites from my pancakes

The door opened and a tall figure waltzed in.

"Hey leo." I smiled at him.

"Hey cupcake." He smirked.

I hated it when he called me that.

"What do you want." I said in a more annoyed tone.

"Nothing, just came to return the book." He grinned as he placed the copy of the book down on my bed.

"You've got a pretty nice room here Jess." He looked around.

"Mhm." I grabbed my water bottle and started to head for the door.

"Where you going?" He stopped me.

"Training room."

"Why don't I join you?" He smirked.

"Sure Mr.West." I teased and opened the door with him following be hide me.

He caught up and started walking next to me. A couple of men paced and all their eyes went to me.

Just as I was about to deck them, Leo wrapped his hand around my bare waist and pulled me close to him.