21|Epilogue

Connie, Guy, Cassie, and Lester decided to do a double date. Very cringe, I know. But Connie insisted, so. 

Guy and Les wanted to get ice-cream, but seeing as it wasn't the best weather, they agreed on the mall. Window shopping and a few stops at toy shops, wasn't enough for the whiny boys. They all walked around for a bit, looking for an Ice-cream shop. 

Once Cassie spotted one, Les grabbed her hand and dragged her in. Connie doing the same with Guy. Connie got cookies and cream, Guy got orange sherbet, Les got red velvet, and Cassie got mint chocolate chip.

They quickly sat at an empty table, Les starting a conversation on going to a concert for his favorite band one day.

After a while, a skinny but fit boy with fluffy brown hair and freckles came over to the table. He makes eye contact with Cassie. He looked like he had a question to ask. Les tenses. Cassie breaks the eye contact.

"Hey I don't mean to bother you guys, but I was just wondering if I could ask something."

He looks at Averman.

"Is it cool if I got your number?" 

Les' eyes go wide and Connie chokes on her spit, trying not to laugh as she coughs. Guy grins and watches the hilarious scene in front of him. 

"Oh- he has a girlfriend... sorry."

"Right, sorry guys! Have a good day." He walks away.

Everyone bursts out laughing as Les' face goes as red as his hair.

"Do I look gay to you guys?" He asks with a high-pitched voice.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

276 words

shkjgflskg THERES THE EPILOGUE KGJDF! IVE BEEN WANTING TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER FOR FOREVER. Love yall!

~Pey<3