9|One more than the other

"IF YOU CHASE AFTER ONE MORE DUCK IM GOING TO SCREW AND SCREWDRIVER INTO YOUR SKULL, AVERMAN!"

"BUT ITS MY COUSIN, SHIRLEY, SHE LOVES ME!"

"IF I WAS HER I'D BE RUNNING AWAY FROM YOU TOO!!"

"THATS JUST HURTFUL CAS!"

"OH BOO HOO."

Cassie and Lester continued their fake bickering, that only they were aware of since it was their prank, while the red-head boy ran back to the group, walking beside Cassie. The rest of the group had gotten used the the bickering ever since Connie and Fulton's plan failed. Guy got used to the fact that his peace-making wasn't gonna work.

"No, because I'm gonna laugh when the duck bites you." Cassie told Les when she saw that he was debating on trying to pick up the duck.

"Do ducks even bite-?" Les answered, looking at Cassie in confusion, quickly moving his hand away from the duck.

"I don't know, dumbass. Go find out." Cassie responded with an annoyed look as she rolled her eyes and walked to Adam to avoid Lester's actual attempts at finding out if the duck bites.

They knew their prank was working as they saw everyone's annoyed faces, you could tell by one glance that they were so tired of the bickering.

It has been two successful weeks, and the "You Thought" plan, as Les begged and pleaded it would be called, was working just like they hoped. They even met up at Cassies house a few times to talk about more steps for the plan.

As Lester became a new friend of Cassies, her mom definitely approved of him more and more, as she thought Les was super funny . His jokes were stupid but hilarious. And he knew how to take sarcasm, which Cassies mom knew Cas appreciated since sarcasm was a big part of her attitude.

Even though Cassie wouldn't be admitting it anytime soon, she actually didn't totally mind having Les as a friend, and doing the prank with him was really fun. It gave her something to look forward to. Plus he was good at making her laugh.

Les felt the same with Cassie, she was very creative and he loved fake fighting with her, i mean he got to insult her and she wouldn't want to actually hurt him since they were both joking. Plus he liked making her laugh, since her smile was just so pretty and rare to see.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

"Hey, when do you think we will tell everyone about the prank?" Cassie asked as she started drawing at her desk in her room.

"I dont know. When we decide they've suffered through our fighting enough." Les shrugged while responding as he watched Cassie nod in agreement from her bed. This was started to become a normal occurrence. Les and Cassie hanging out at Cassies house. It was kind of weird to think that less than a month ago they actually hated each other. Now they enjoy each others company. One of them enjoying it a bit more than the other.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

527 words*

Kind of short because I have no idea what to write. I guess this is a filler chapter.

~Pey<3