TEASING DADDY [NAMKOOK]

The moonlight shining through the sheer black curtains was illuminating Namjoon's pale heaving chest. The blonde headed boy shivered under every touch from his boyfriend. The pit in his stomach grew deeper and deeper the more Jungkook teased him. His dominant boyfriend wasn't relenting as he kissed Namjoon's stomach, teasing the area above his boxers with his tongue. Namjoon let out a whine as Jungkook's lips trailed back up to his neck.

"Please, Jungkook." Namjoon gripped at the sheets as he squirmed, "Please stop teasing me."

"That's the fun part, darling." Jungkook chuckled, reaching down to palm Namjoon slowly through his boxers.

Namjoon moaned softly as he grinded his hips up, trying to get more friction. Jungkook's lips were just out of reach so he brushed his own against Jungkook's cheek. The dominant male turned his head, knowing exactly what his boyfriend wanted. He kissed him softly before pulling away. Jungkook stopped palming him and moved his hand away completely. Namjoon let out a pitiful whine of discontentment.

"P-please, daddy." Namjoon whispered, looking away from Jungkook with glowing red cheeks. It had just slipped out before he realized what he was saying.

Jungkook smirked, "What was that, baby?"

Namjoon refused to say it again. He bit his lip and fixed his eyes on the bookshelf across the room. His cheeks were still a shade of vermillion. Jungkook moved his hand back to Namjoon's bulge. Namjoon gasped loudly. Jungkook was palming him a lot harder than before. Tears were flooding his grey eyes.

"I asked you a question, Namjoon." Jungkook demanded.

"Daddy!" Namjoon nearly shouted, "I said daddy!"

Jungkook stopped abruptly. A smile was apparent on his face. Namjoon bucked his hips up, helplessly trying to get some friction. Jungkook felt more dominant than usual at Namjoon's use of the nickname. He couldn't decide if he wanted to keep teasing Namjoon until he couldn't possibly take it anymore or just take him right then.

"I could be nice..." Jungkook said, tugging Namjoon's boxers down, "Or I could do what I want to do."

"What do you want to do?" Namjoon trembled at his words.

"Well, I'd like to keep going. Make you so needy you can't even think straight." Jungkook wrapped his hand around Namjoon's throbbing length, "But that's kind of mean, isn't it?"

Namjoon's words were incomprehensible. He was rambling on, but Jungkook had no clue what he was saying. The blonde was already twitching in his boyfriend's hand. Jungkook wasn't going to have him cumming this early. He stopped jerking him off and went over to the bedside table where there was a small bottle of green apple flavored lube.

"Turn around." Jungkook told Namjoon.

Namjoon did as he was told, turning onto his stomach. He raised his bottom up, just enough so that Jungkook had easy access. The dominant male ran his finger over the emerald green jewel that decorated the base of the plug. He started to pull it out, but quickly pushed it back in, making Namjoon whine. He rotated it inside the submissive boy, smiling at the noises he was receiving in return.

"We can leave that in there for a bit longer, can't we?" Jungkook moved to where Namjoon's head was resting.

"Daddy, please." Namjoon whimpered, sitting up on his arms, "Please. I need it."

Jungkook grabbed his boyfriend's chin. Namjoon looked up at him through his grey eyes. For a second Jungkook only stared back. He saw the desperation in Namjoon's eyes, but he wanted to see more. He shook his head 'no' before starting to rid himself of his pants and boxers. Once they were off, he got closer to Namjoon's face, seeing that he was at the perfect level. Namjoon looked up at him with puppy eyes.

"The sooner you start, the sooner I give you what you want." Jungkook reminded him.

Namjoon gave a nod before taking Jungkook's cock into his mouth. He bobbed his head desperately, giving his best effort. Jungkook was taken aback by his sudden harshness. He took a hold of Namjoon's head, holding it still. Namjoon got the hint and slowed down. That didn't stop him from whining. He usually enjoyed pleasuring his boyfriend, but he couldn't enjoy it while being so needy himself.

"You're honestly pathetic, puppy." Jungkook chuckled, "You can stop now. Get on your hands and knees."

Namjoon mumbled a string of 'thank you" as he got into position. He could hear Jungkook grabbing the lube again before he felt the bed sink as he knelt on it. Namjoon gasped as Jungkook pulled the butt plug out. He suddenly felt empty, but he knew Jungkook wouldn't let that last for too long.

"Stop squirming, Namjoon." Jungkook slapped Namjoon's ass, making him squeal.

The dominant male dripped some of the lube into his hand. He coated his length in it, pushing into Namjoon easily, thanks to the plug that had been stretching him out for nearly thirty minutes. Both boys immediately moaned at the pleasure. Namjoon felt his arms weakening as Jungkook pounded into him. He fell onto his chest, Jungkook holding his hips up.

"Daddy..." Namjoon moaned, burying his face in the pillow, "More."

"More what, baby?" Jungkook asked teasingly, slowing down.

"Harder! Faster! All of it!" He exclaimed, pushing back onto Jungkook, "Please! You're going too slow."

"Little slut today, aren't we?" Jungkook chuckled in response

Jungkook smirked before snapping his hips at an inhuman rate. Namjoon's mouth hung open. He couldn't even make a sound. He gripped onto the bed sheets until his knuckles were white. Jungkook thrusted as hard as he possibly could, just to see if Namjoon could take it.

"Fuck! Not that fast!" Namjoon managed to get the words out after minutes of incomprehensible mumbling.

"What? You want me to slow down?" Jungkook smiled to himself.

He slowed down to an almost painful rate. He watched Namjoon's shaking body as he slowly slid in and out. The sight was so enticing. He could watch Namjoon trembling under him all day. The Hyung always acted like such a cold bad boy in public. No one could've guessed how submissive he became in the bedroom.

"You don't like it do you, darling?" Jungkook asked, getting a whimper in response, "Just tell daddy what you want."

"Please, daddy. I just want you to go fast... but not too fast." Namjoon tried to explain what he wanted.

"Not very descriptive, love. Why don't you show me?" Jungkook pulled out, laying back on the bed.

Namjoon nodded, moving shakily over Jungkook's lap. He straddled the dominant boy, slowly sliding his cock inside him. Jungkook gripped onto Namjoon's hips, but didn't guide him. The Hyung pureblood started bouncing at his own pace, making a string of moans fall from his lips. He didn't care if his parents heard, he was only focused on the pleasure he was feeling.

"You gonna cum, baby boy?" Jungkook asked, reaching up to grip Namjoon by the throat.

Namjoon didn't need any more than that to cum all over his chest. His legs were weak and shaking but Jungkook started thrusting upwards. Namjoon was now being so loud, he was sure Mr. and Mrs. Kim could hear. It didn't take long after for him to reach his height. Namjoon let out an inhuman growl as Jungkook's cum filled him.

"Oh Gosh!" Namjoon exclaimed, "My parents know I'm a bottom!"