SKIP BIOLOGY? [TAEGI]

Maths was particularly boring today and Taehyung couldn't sit still. The professor was being surprisingly tame as she taught. Even when she wasn't, Taehyung didn't find anything she had to say interesting. He looked over at his boyfriend, Yoongi, who was doodling on his paper. Taehyung recalled the previous night's events in his head and bit his lip.

Taehyung slowly moved his hand to Yoongi's thigh. Yoongi didn't think much about it and continued writing. His boyfriend was growing more and more impatient and started moving his hand upwards. Yoongi stopped moving his pen and looked into Taehyung's eyes.

"What are you doing?" He whispered.

"I'm bored, Yoongi, and I can't stop thinking about last night." Taehyung responded, moving his hand to Yoongi's inner thigh.

Yoongi grabbed his hand before it could go any further. Taehyung tapped his foot impatiently as he looked at the teacher. Her large round eyes were fixed towards the middle of the room and didn't seem to move from there. Taehyung was just out of her gaze. As soon as Yoongi let go of his hand, he moved it straight to his boyfriend's crotch. Yoongi's knee hit the table above it and he jumped slightly in surprise. Everyone turned their heads to them. Yoongi tried not to make eye contact so they would look away.

"Taehyung, we can't do this in class. You're going to get us in really big trouble." Yoongi whispered shrilly, moving Taehyung's hand away again.

"Not if we don't get caught." Taehyung smirked to himself, sliding under the double wide desk and getting on his knees.

The desks were enclosed and perfect for concealing him. Yoongi tried to protest but Taehyung had already started unbuttoning his pants. The messy haired boy managed to get Yoongi's rapidly hardening dick out of his pants without taking them off. He took Yoongi into his hand, jerking him off slowly. Yoongi gripped onto the desk tightly, turning his knuckles white.

"Taehyung..." Yoongi mumbled underneath his breath, "If you're going to risk getting us caught, might as well make it worth my time."

Taehyung wasted no time taking Yoongi into his mouth. He nearly took all of him on the first go. Yoongi gasped and quickly bit his lip to keep himself quiet. Taehyung wasn't relenting at all. Yoongi was sure that Taehyung was trying to get them caught with the way he was using his mouth. The teacher looked over towards their desk. She stared as if she was trying to figure out what was different. Yoongi tried his best to keep a straight face.

"Where is Mr. Kim?" She asked after what seemed like minutes of studying them.

"Oh, umm, he went to, er, the bathroom." Yoongi's voice was shaky as he spoke, "I don't think he was feeling well."

"Very well." She smiled before turning her attention to the middle of the class again.

Yoongi looked down at Taehyung, nearly moaning at the sight of him. Taehyung pulled away momentarily to wipe the spit off his chin before going right back to sucking off his boyfriend. Taehyung moved his tongue in a particular way and Yoongi's breath hitched in his throat as he bucked his hips softly. Jimin and Namjoon were sitting in front of the pair and they both turned their heads back to Yoongi. Namjoon knew immediately when he saw Yoongi's face what was happening, but Jimin wasn't quite sure.

"Yoongi, are you okay?" He whispered loud enough for him to hear, "You don't look so good."

"Yeah, I'm fine." He nodded in response.

Jimin sighed and turned back around to Namjoon, "He's not all right. I don't know why he never admits that he's sick. I'm taking him to the infirmary after class."

"Bloody hell, Jimin." Namjoon laughed quietly, "He's not sick."

The boy gave him a confused look.

"Don't you get it? Taehyung's not sick either. He's under the bloody table." Namjoon tried to explain without the graphic bits.

"Namjoon, why would Taehyung be under the table? You're making no sense." He rolled her eyes.

"Gosh, Jimin. Taehyung is under the table giving Yoongi a blowjob. Do you get it now?" The Hyung said a bit louder than intended but luckily no one heard.

Jimin gave a look of disgust before going back to taking notes. He thought to himself that he wouldn't be able to talk to them for the rest of the day without thinking about it.

Yoongi was sure that he couldn't last too much longer. He hoped that when his orgasm came, he could be quiet. He prepared by biting down on the back of his hand. It was merely seconds before he came and he forced himself not to make a sound. Taehyung swallowed before licking his lips clean and wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

"Is it clear? Can I get up?" Taehyung asked as he zipped Yoongi's pants back up.

Yoongi looked around the room before giving Taehyung the okay. He quickly but quietly got back into his seat before anyone noticed. Both of the boys were ready for class to be over, and when it was they both rushed out together.

"Skip biology?" Taehyung asked as they walked quickly up the stairs.

"Definitely." Yoongi answered.

They both headed towards the bathroom. It wasn't ideal, but it would serve its purpose.

They both immediately locked their lips together. Yoongi pulled Taehyung's jacket off and started untying his tie. Before they knew it, all of their clothes were in a pile on the floor. Taehyung's hips were desperately grinding against Yoongi's.

"Please, Yoongi. I need you." Taehyung whined against his boyfriend's lips.

Yoongi broke the kiss and offered two of his fingers to Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung gladly took them, making sure to get them very wet. The messy haired boy turned around, chest against the stall door with his butt sticking out. Yoongi slowly put one of his fingers in, working him open. Taehyung moaned at the feeling, wanting more. Yoongi added his second finger and thrusted them both. Taehyung couldn't keep himself quiet.

Taehyung was pushing back onto Yoongi's fingers, trying to make them go deeper. His moans were getting higher pitched and louder as Yoongi increased the pace. Yoongi used his other hand to slap Taehyung's ass.

"You're so needy today." Yoongi laughed softly, "Are you ready for me?"

"Yes." Taehyung nodded, mouth hanging open, "Fuck. Yes please."

"Since you said 'please'." Yoongi teased, taking his fingers out and replacing them with his cock.

Taehyung gasped loudly as he felt Yoongi fill him up. He wanted to grasp onto something but there was nothing to hold onto. His palms were flat against the wall but his fingers kept curling up, trying to grab onto the flat and cold surface. Yoongi however, was gripping onto Taehyung's hips tightly as he thrusted. He started out slowly, making sure that he wouldn't hurt Taehyung.

"Yoongi, please go faster. I'm not going to break." Taehyung complained.

"I don't want to hurt you." Yoongi answered, speeding up only a little, "Especially since I couldn't prepare you properly."

"For fucks sake, Yoongi! I have survived this a hundred times before!" Taehyung started moving his hips back, forcing Yoongi to go faster.

"Good point." Yoongi laughed, snapping his hips rapidly.

Taehyung and Yoongi both let out a string of loud moans. Yoongi looked over the stall, seeing the clock placed above the sinks. He reached around Taehyung and started pumping his length in his hand. If they wanted to make it to history on time they would have to hurry. Yoongi thrusted harder, increasing the pleasure for both of them.

"Fuck, Taehyung..." Yoongi moaned breathily, "Gonna cum."

"Me too." Taehyung responded, feeling his knees get weaker.

Yoongi gave one last hard thrust before cumming inside his boyfriend. Taehyung wasn't far behind him, cumming in Yoongi's hand soon after. They both quickly got cleaned up and ready to go to their next class. Even if they got caught and put in detention for skipping class, it would've been worth it.