LONG TIME NO SEE [TAEKOOK]

JUNGKOOK POV~

The first thing I did after I flung my bag on the desk in my study, was to look for Tae. I had had a tiring couple of months but now I just wanted to hold him close to me and breathe in his scent and relax.

-Tae! - I called out - Baby, I'm home - Walking up to the bedroom, I peeked inside and my eyes widened.

Tae looked embarrassed as if he'd been caught in the act.

A safety razor was clutched in his hands as he rested his leg on a chair, wearing only a towel that hung dangerously low on his hips. He looked at me and blinked before quickly hiding the razor behind his back. I smirked walking in.

-What were you doing? - I paused a few feet away, hands shoved in my jeans pockets.

-Uhh - Tae blushed, realising what he was wearing and immediately clutched onto the towel's top not realising that it only caused the towel to rise and revealed her legs to my gaze.

I loved his body but I was a legs man. Legs were my biggest weakness and he wasn't helping my situation at all.

-I just finished shaving - He finally spoke, hesitantly bringing out the razor from behind her back - I thought you'd want to-

I raised an eyebrow.

-I'd want to what, Tae? - I asked playfully, moving closer.

-I-I thought that since I'll be seeing you after such a long time, I should be ready for you - He lowered his gaze, biting his lip shyly.

Seeing his like that drove me crazy. He was standing there half naked but was so damn shy. He was literally just indirectly asking me to fuck h and I didn't see any reason why I wouldn't do just that

I could cuddle him anytime but to have him this willing, it shot up my desire to the sky.

-Come here - I gestured with my fingers and made him. cover the remaining distance between us.

His scent was making me feel all kinds of ways and I immediately pulled him close, grabbing his waist. Backing him up against the vanity, I pressed my hips to him, making him aware of the effect he had on me.

-Just say you were needy for my touch - I whispered into his ear and pulled the towel holding his hair.

I watched with hooded eyes as his damp, dark hair tumbled to hks shoulders and I slid my hand to his side, dragging the towel covering his body up.

-Just say that you… - I smirked - ...wanted to be fucked - I rubbed the soft skin of his upper thigh and squeezed his side gently, earning a breathy moan from him. He clung on to me desperately, his body rubbing against mine and I craved to have him naked.

-Kiss me please - His voice shook as he looked up at me with pleading eyes. I raised my hand to his throat and gripped gently, tipping his head back before putting my lips on top of his. He tasted so sweet and warm and I couldn't help but devour his mouth, biting and nibbling on his lips insistently as he responded back with equal passion.

Moans left his mouth as his fingers dragged through my hair. I moved my lips to his neck and my hands roared over his body.

-Take that off - I commanded.

Tae looked at me surprised.

-I want that towel off - I tugged at the towel, as he held on.

-But, I'm not wearing anything underneath - Tae muttered, looking away.

-I know - I nodded - I just want to see - He cut me off.

-I haven't-I haven't checked for any spots I might have missed while shaving - He stuttered.