STRIP POKER [KOOKMIN]

JIMIN POV~

It was a rainy day and I lay snuggled beside Jungkook with a mug of steaming coffee in my hand as we both watched some random movie on Netflix

Jungkook sipped his banana milk noisily and I knew he wanted to say something.

-What is it, Jungkook? - I caressed his chest casually. - You okay?

Jungkook shifted to look at me and I raised a curious eyebrow.

-This movie is getting boring, Jimin. Let's play a game or something instead - He finished his drink and tossed the empty carton onto the nightstand, rubbing his hands together excitedly - It's a cool day. Let's get things heated up.

I chuckled at his enthusiasm.

-What do you mean? We are already in blankets - I kicked the quilt covering our feet as a proof.

Jungkook gave me a mischievous smile.

-Do you maybe want to play poker with me? - He asked and I burst out laughing.

-When did you start playing poker, Jungkook? That's so gambler-ish.

-There's another gamble - Jungkook smirked - I suggest you stop laughing lest you choke on your coffee once I tell you what it is.

I rolled my eyes and set down my coffee mug.

-Okay, let's hear what the big gamble is.

Jungkook bit his lip and shifted closer suggestively. I held my breath and waited. Three years of dating and I was very comfortable with everything he did but the moment he started acting all flirty, I still couldn't take it. I jumped when his warm breath brushed over my neck, his mouth inching closer to my ear.

-If I say that it's strip poker-

My eyes widened and I instinctively pushed him away, blushing madly.

-You're crazy, Jungkook - I breathed as he grinned unashamedly.

-Why? What's wrong with that? - He retorted - All you have to do is lose rounds and strip and then I can-

-Shut up, you little pervert - I slapped my hand on his mouth with a groan and Jungkook was quick to grab my wrist.

-Come on, baby. It's such a nice weather and I just want to play a game with you - He persuaded innocently but I shook my head.

-Who knows what'll happen - I argued - I'm already very sore from last night Jungkook and I don't want to give you another reason to fuck me.

-I won't - Jungkook blurted and I immediately knew he didn't mean it - Let's make rules for that - He suggested - Whoever wins gets one wish from the other person. How's that?"

I blushed, clutching the blanket around my chest.

-I'm really not sure.

-Why so shy, baby? - Jungkook mused, his eyes trained on me - Do you really want to deprive me of the chance to taste you again?

I threw my hands flustered.

-You said you won't! - My cheeks were flaming red as Jungkook pulled my face to his and casually took my lower lip between his, tugging lightly.

-You make it hard to keep promises - He whispered. His hands trailed down to my waist - I'm fucking you anyway, baby - He declared - With this game you'll at least have a chance to prevent that from happening - He grinned, knowing well that he'd convinced me.

-I'm going to win, Jungkook. -I declared stubbornly - I'll make sure you can't touch me for the whole next week.

Jungkook laughed.

-And if I win? - He challenged -Don't whine when I fuck you every single day for the next seven days.

-Why's everything about that for you? - I yelled, pushing him away but he didn't bother responding as he got out of bed.

Returning with the cards, he divided the cards equally and waited for me to deal a hand. My hands trembled. I had no idea what to do but fished out a card anyway.

Jungkook tsked, smiling devilishly.

-Your bad, sweetheart - He mocked as he showed me his card.

He had clearly won.

-Since you've lost, let's get your shirt off - He licked his lips teasingly and twisted the fabric of my shirt in between two of his fingers - Come on, Jimin. Quick.

I bit my lip defiantly as I hesitantly unbuttoned my shirt. His excited expression was making me so angry but I couldn't get out of the pit l'd dug for myself.

His hopeful eyes raked my body as I took off the shirt. I breathed, praying that my nipples wouldn't harden but I could feel both the cool wind and Jungkook's hot gaze on my naked skin and that did nothing to stop my nipples from peeking out.

-Someone's getting excited - Jungkook's eyes shone with amusement.

Left only in my pants, I dealt another hand, this time surprisingly defeating Jungkook who gladly took off his T-shirt, throwing it on the floor.

-Keep blushing like that and I'm going to get those pants off you too - He smirked and threw his card.

I stared at his card. Was this game rigged? Or was it really my bad day? Hell, who was I kidding? I'd let Jungkook fuck me anytime. He was an extremely good boyfriend albeit a bit too crude at times. But I loved riling him up too and never admitted how much I loved the sex.

I looked up to see a bright grin transform his features.

-Your pants, Jimin - Jungkook commanded.

-Are you sure this game wasn't preplanned?

I removed my pants. Gasping, I looked at Jungkook shocked as he impatiently tugged the pants down my legs and let them pool around my ankles. Roughly, he forced my legs apart and smirked at the sight before him.

I jumped as his fingers dipped into my wetness and he continued pushing deeper until his finger tips brushed the walls of my ass.

-I'll just say my wish now - Jungkook shrugged as I trembled underneath him - You lost and so, my darling, your seven days start today. Any objections?

I swallowed. He was so hot when he dominated me.

-No. No, daddy - I shook my head.

-Good - Jungkook smiled as his hand came down with a sharp smack on my ass.

-Now let daddy have a good look at his baby.

Jungkook pushed my legs upwards so that I was fully exposed to his gaze. I held my breath as I felt his tongue on me.

-I'll ruin you today baby.

He softly licked me and grabbed my thighs forcefully as I opened my mouth to make a sound of frustration.

-And don't you dare make a sound.