GENTLE [NAMKOOK]

JUNGKOOK POV~

-Baby, please be gentle - I tried requesting as Namjoon lifted me up bridal style to carry me to the bed.

His brow lifted mockingly as he smirked down at me.

-Will do - He replied nonchalantly.

I looked up to him, a little relaxed but a devilish smile spread on his handsome face.

-...after i'm done having my way with you - He licked his lips as he positioned me against the headboard.

His lips immediately went to my neck and I gasped as he started sucking intensely.

-Nam - I moaned - How will I cover these up? - I tried to move but Namjoon kept kissing, holding me down, completely focused on his job.

With one final lick, he looked up at me and smirked as if he was satisfied with the marks he had placed all over my neck and collarbones.

-That's simple, babe - His eyes twinkled - Just don't - He moved back my hair to examine his handiwork and grinned - This looks perfect Jungkook.

-Nam - I tried to reason but Namjoon was already moving.

His hand slipped behind my neck and tilted my head as he captured my lips in a slow, wet and deep kiss, coaxing my mouth to open.

-When we are fucking, I'm your daddy, sweetheart - He muttered into the kiss - Call me by my name again and I'll make sure you can't walk for at least a month - My heartbeat increased at the delicious threat and I nodded into the kiss - Good boy-

Nam smirked as he broke off momentarily to take off his shirt.

-When we are fucking, I'm your daddy, sweetheart - He muttered into the kiss - Call me by my name again and I'll make sure you can't walk for at least a month

I swallowed as his naked torso came into view. He wasn't usually one fo showing off his body but every time he did, it took my breath away.

He had an amazing body and it was only during nights like this that he really let me admire it.

The rest of the nights, he would usually be too busy trying to have me orgasm over and over again to actually let me stare at him and I'd be too caught up in the throes of passion to actually comprehend what was happening. But on nights like this, which by the way had started becoming more and more frequent, he loved to make me beg. He loved to tease and force the orgasms out of me and that knowledge turned me on.

-Get started Jungkook, what are you waiting for? - Namjoon spoke as he pulled me on top of him.

I sat on his lap, straddling him as I faced him. His hands rested on my waist as I leaned down to kiss his neck.

-You sure love pleasing me, don't you? - He groaned as I kissed his sweet spot.

-Yes, daddy - I nodded and jumped when he smacked my butt in approval.

I could feel him grow hard underneath me. The flimsy material of my underwear wasn't doing much to keep his erection from rubbing against my bottom.

Slowly, I started moving. Namjoon's groans grew louder as his hands gripped my waist tighter, guiding me as I rubbed my clothed ass against his member.

I gasped as Namjoon's fingers dug into my sides. In a split second, I was under him, my belly pressed against the edge of the bed. He hovered over me as his hands dropped my pants. He smirked at my shocked face as he pushed my pants aside. His smirk grew as his fingers met with my hole. He pushed two fingers inside me and then pulled them out, admiring them. Meeting my gaze, he slowly sucked his fingers clean. It felt like he was already thinking of a thousand ways in which he'd be taking my body tonight and the thought made me quiver with excitement.

-You taste so good Jungkook, I could just devour you right now - He whispered.

I rolled my eyes playfully, suppressing a moan.

-You say that as if you aren't going to do just that in less than a minute.

Namjoon pinched my left cheek and I glared at him. He gave me a hard look and I whimpered as his hand came down with a loud smack against my inner thigh.

-Don't give me that attitude, princess - He warned - I'm going easy on you because what happened today wasn't really your fault - He inserted another finger into me and my eyes widened - Had it been, I wouldn't have hesitated to fuck you right there.

I swallowed.

Oh shit, he really was pissed.

-I'm sorry, d- I began but squealed, tightly closing my eyes as I felt my body shudder.

Nam's fingers pushed in and out of me as waves of pleasure hit my body, making me tremble.

-Ahh! - I screamed. Namjoon tsked as he looked at my half-naked body.

-How are you already screaming, baby boy? The things I plan to do to you today are so many - He bit his lip as his gaze landed on my swollen lips - But I think I'll just start with f*cking you for now - He smirked and turned me around.

Bending me over, he pulled my hands behind my back and ripped my shirt open.

I moaned as the onslaught of sensations overwhelmed me. Namjoon went harder every time I had an orgasm. But a couple rounds later, I was panting as Namjoon kept thrusting into me. My body was spent and my ass felt sore, my legs unable to hold my weight. Cum was running down my inner thighs as I moaned his name over and over again.

-Ah, please no more - I breathed but Namjoon hauled me up and flung me onto the bed, wasting no time to enter me again.

-It's okay, baby. Just a little bit more - He whispered, thrusting into me - I promise you'll feel good.

My hands pulled at his hair as I screamed at him to stop and also not to stop. I couldn't think straight anymore. The only thing that I could hear was Namjoon's groans and my whimpers as the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room. Finally, I felt him release his cum into me as he came groaning loudly. Satisfied, he gazed down at my spent body and smirked.

-Hope that'll teach you a lesson to never stand me up again.