NAKED PRANK [SOPE]

HOSEOK POV~

📳On a call with Jungkook.

-Please Jungkook, I really don't wanna do it - I pleaded.

-Hoseok, you have to, it was a part of the dare - He replied from the other line.

-But why Yoongi? Out of all people Yoongi? He is my step brother for crying out loud - I continued to plead.

-Hoseok, I did it on my guy best friend like you said, now you have to do it on Yoongi like I said - He replied while chuckling.

-Jungkook!! please - I cried hoping he would give me some sympathy.

-Sorry Hoseok, tell me what happens next. Bye! - He said and hung up.

-Wait Jung - I said but he had already hung up.

Jungkook, my best friend, had dared me to do the tik tok trend of walking in naked on your boyfriend. But well I don't have a boyfriend so he suggested that I do it on my step brother Yoongi. Of course I don't wanna do it on him but I have no choice.

Yoongi's father, Mr. Min is my mom's new husband which makes him my step dad. It did take me a while to get used to having a step dad but over a few months, I have gotten used to his and Yoongi's presence. Yoongi is an absolute sweetheart to me, he welcomed me and treated me as his own brother. That's why I am contemplating whether to do this prank as I don't want things to go haywire between the two of us.

I inhaled and exhaled deeply while looking down at my phone. You know what? Fuck it. I got up and went towards the bathroom. Taking off my clothes, I wrapped my body with a towel and took my phone in hand. My heart was beating so rapidly and sweat accumulated on my forehead because of how nervous I was but I got myself together and opened Yoongi's room door.

Opening the door, I was met with Yoongi sitting on his bed being too busy on his phone to notice my presence. I took a deep breath and pressed record.

-Yoongi - I simply said which made him dart his head towards me.

-Hoseok wh - I immediately let the towel fall to my feet which made him stop talking.

His chocolate orbs couldn't look away from my body while his mouth was gasped open with a few curse words leaving it.

I chuckled nervously while filming.

-Hoseok are you out of your fucking mind? - He whispered and crawled towards me.

I gulped down my saliva getting nervous with each second that passed. The atmosphere was tense and hot with a lot of sexual tension between us. Yoongi smirked and took my phone from my hands and stopped recording.

-You like teasing me huh? - He spoke darkly and tossed my phone away.

-Wha - he cut me off.

-Come here - He said seductively and addressed me to sit on his lap.

I nodded hesitantly and crawled towards his lap.

-Where is mom and dad? - He whispered.

-T-they went for a m-meeting - I replied and placed myself on his lap.

-Great, now i can destroy you for hours - He whispered softly against my skin sending shivers down my spine.

-Yoon - He cut me off again by putting his index finger over my lips.

-shh it's daddy for you - He said huskily and immediately smashed his lips on mine.

I couldn't resist his cherry lips, so I kissed him back with my arms wrapped around his neck. His big hands roamed around my body exploring every nook and cranny. After a few seconds. He broke the kiss and his lips travelled from my jaw to my collar bones. Sucking on my neck, he made hickeys all over my neck which made me throw my head back.

In no time he pushed me down on the bed so that he was hovering over me.

-Shit Hoseok, you are a fucking goddess - He addressed while staring at my naked body.

-Daddy I want you - I spoke growing impatient due to the thick sexual tension between the two of us.

-Patience babyboy - He growled and went closer to my wet hole - So wet already? - He teased and raised one of his eyebrows.

His long fingers made their way to my hole which made me bite my lips.

-P-please daddy - I whined.

-Beg for it baby - He said against my ear.

-Daddy please just fuck me, i need you- I begged with pleading eyes.

-Good boy - He smirked and undressed himself leaving him completely bare.

My eyes found their way to his huge member, I bit my lips with anticipation making him chuckle darkly.

-I want you to ride me baby - He said and laid down beside me.

I smirked and got on top of him.

-Gladly - I whispered and aligned his member inside of me.

I took a deep breath and sank on his member

I groaned feeling his member reach deep inside me already. Yoongi threw his head back and moaned loudly.

-Fuck Hoseok y-you are so t-tight- He moaned and closed his eyes.

After a few seconds, I started to bounce on his member. My jaw fell while moans escaped my lips continuously feeling his member stretching my walls perfectly. On bouncing faster, Yoongi started to groan more loudly making me wetter.

I rested my hands on his lower abs while my hips bounced on his member.

-Daddy y-you are so big - I moaned and closed my eyes enjoying the pleasurable feeling.

After a few minutes, Yoongi started to notice me getting tired so he took the upper hand and switched positions so he was now back to hovering over me. He aligned his member inside of me before pushing his member inside of me again.

My eyes widened and my back arched.

-DADDY AHH! - I screamed loudly.

His member thrusted into me deeply hitting all my most pleasurable spots driving me to the edge.

-I need to fuck you more often - He remarked and went faster ,practically destroying my insides.

-Daddy faster! - I screamed while clutching onto the bed sheets tightly, he smirked and went even more faster making me close my eyes tightly feeling the pleasure rip through me.

He moaned loudly and started to rub my dick along with thrusting into me at an inhuman pace.

-Ahhhh - I moaned and arched my back.

Each thrust hit my g-spot continuously sending me to the edge.

Daddy I am close! -I screamed and held on the bed sheets tighter

-Cum baby - He commanded.

In no time, I felt my walls clench around his member tightly making him groan, "I am cumming! - I announced and released all over him.

I moaned loudly and closed my eyes enjoying my orgasm.

Yoongi pulled out of me and released all over the bedsheets while groaning deeply.

-Fuck fuck it feels s-so good - He remarked while riding out his orgasm.

After a few seconds, he collapsed beside me and breathed heavily. I closed my eyes and looked to my side to see him staring back at me.

-Oh fuck I wanna destroy you again.