CHOCOLATES [YOONMIN]

JIMIN POV~

-I-I'm sorry, Namjoon. I had no idea you liked me in that way - I spoke awkwardly as I weakly held onto the box of chocolates that the boy had just handed to me.

Despite me not wanting to accept, Namjoon kept on insisting that I kept them since he had no one else to give them to.

Unable to refuse, I had to take the chocolates so as to not hurt the poor boy's feelings even more but I also knew that I couldn't let Yoongi see them. Yoongi, although a very good boyfriend, could be extremely territorial of me sometimes and I didn't want to bring out that streak of possessiveness in him because it tended to make him rather intimidating and dominating which didn't always end well for my body.

He didn't hurt me, no. Yoongi wasn't violent by nature. But he knew perfectly well how to be aggressive when needed and that was one of the most attractive yet tricky traits about him.

Except for his very obvious dislike of all the boys that interacted with me or dared to even as much as glance at me for a heartbeat too long, I could never tell what he was thinking whenever he came to pick me up after college.

He always eyed me up in a particularly heated manner whenever I walked towards his car as if he had no choice but to let me get through college without a hitch, no matter how much other guys' proximity with me bothered him, since he was no longer a student here and couldn't really cause trouble for me by picking fights with my fellow students.

Shaking my head, I quickly hid the chocolates inside my bag before walking towards the spot where Yoongi usually waited for me in his car.

I had stopped trying to recognise his cars by their colour or vehicle registration numbers because Yoongi, being a multimillionaire CEO had more cars than I could keep a count of and being a typical young man, he liked to drive around in brand new cars everyday which me being the incurious person I am, could never differentiate between.

I simply walked up to the same spot everyday, checked if Yoongi was in the driver's seat and got in. And today, as usual, Yoongi was waiting for me in a brand new obsidian black Mercedes that I'd never seen before but there was something in his eyes that didn't feel familiar, his jaw clenched ever so slightly as I got in.

-Had fun? - He asked nonchalantly, a testing edge to his voice as he continued looking forward without leaning in for a kiss like he usually did.

-Yep - I decided to lean in and kiss him myself as I gripped his chin and turned his face towards myself to press our lips together - Thank you for coming to pick me up despite being so busy with work - I grinned, settling back into the seat as Yoongi began to drive.

I knew exactly what was bothering him but Yoongi seemed to be holding back well and I didn't want to provoke him.

-The weather is pretty nice today, isn't it?

Sighing dreamily, I attempted to start a light conversation to take his mind off his jealousy but Yoongi wasn't one to be distracted that quickly. My heart threatened to jump out of my chest as Yoongi shot me a sharp look, immediately causing me to shut up. He looked absolutely displeased.

With a sinking feeling in my chest, I realised that look with his cheeks hollowed out and lips pressed together in disapproval meant just one thing.

-I'm sorry for accepting the chocolates, okay? - I pouted - I didn't turn him down just for the sake of not hurting his feelings.

-And what about my feelings?

I realised that we had parked on the roadside under an overhead highway and Yoongi was staring at me pointedly, his eyebrow arched questioningly as he undid his safety belt - You, babyboy have absolutely forgotten all your limits because you think there won't be a consequence to your actions.