Dear Jealousy

" Promise me we will always tell the truth to each other. "

Of course.

Always the truth, always for you.

The warmth of his body, the softness of his skin... Antony's mind couldn't help but replay all the details of this moment. Everything each of his senses could have felt and that burning passion between them-

Attila: Antony !

The shock of returning to the real world rang him a little. It took a few seconds to hear the sound of the cutlery again, people eating their breakfast and discussing various day plans. He could feel his ears burning, knowing well that reminiscing over it may have showed on his blushing cheeks. 

Antony:… S-sorry, I was thinking about something else. 

The young man tried regaining his composure, adjusting his back straight and trying to do everything but look anyone in the eyes. All of these signs couldn’t be missed by Attila, sitting right in front of him, as usual. The radio host gave himself the pain to answer when Antony asked him to repeat. 

Attila: I was asking if you-

Here he was again, already leaving the conversation to a simple monologue. Antony’s eyes wandered over to the buffet where Tinea was helping himself to some fresh croissants and hot chocolate. Unconsciously, he rested his head in his hand, in a cliché loving look. 

His best friend fell silent. Seeing that this little roach of an Antony, wouldn’t even care enough to listen five more minutes instead of not leaving the other boy out of his own vision. Glare filled with reproach, Attila ate what was left on his plate. 

Their seat neighbor didn't miss a second of what had happened. As he spread the butter around his slice of bread, Zack turned his head in direction of the two boys. Quickly understanding that terrible situation that not being listened to was. 

Zack:… Wait, I will land you a hand.

The young man delicately put his preparation back on its plate, lifted his butt gracefully from the seat and did not hesitate one more second to give a good slap to Antony.

The slapped one turned his head, visibly and understandably offended.

Antony: What the fuck !

Alya: Language.

He glared at his sister for a few seconds to give her a bad look, while she had a big grin on her face that felt like revenge. 

Antony: Why even-

Zack: I wanted to.

Attila: Thank you.

Antony: “Thank you” ?!

While the table was bickering and fighting over that action, Tinea returned with the croissants. Concerned at all the noises they were making and all the looks that the room would give them, he asked. 

Tinea:… What is happening ?

Zack: Your man checked out the ass of a girl. 

Antony: WHY ARE YOU LYING ?!

The young man didn't bother to listen to them, turning his head towards the two impartial spectators.

Kvéta: Antony wasn’t listening to Attila.

Calie: So Zack slapped him.

At the sound of this information, Tinea inhaled as much air as his lungs could store in one breath before exhaling the pain out. His gaze turned to Zack, angrily.