"Oh that, I'm fine actually. We ended in good terms, I guess, but I'm fine" I told him.

"You sure?"

I put down the knife and took a deep breath. Why is everyone asking me about that? Whether I'm fine or not?

"I'm fine... why do people not believe that?" I got back on to cooking and clumsy me managed to cut myself.

"Shit" I quickly put it in my mouth.

I heard him come over to the kitchen to see what happened, face scrunched up, worried. He turned the faucet on, cold water, and told me to put it under there. This reminds me about that time when I had dinner at Masa's apartment.

"Do you have any band aid?" he asked.

"Yeah, in the bathroom.."

It took him about a minute before coming back with an alcohol wipe and band aid.

"Let's see..."

I turned off the faucet and showed him the cut on my pointer finger. It wasn't that bad, it actually stopped bleeding already. He wiped it with some alcohol wipes and covered it with a band aid.

"Are you always this clumsy?" he asked.

"No... I was just... I don't know.."

"I'll finish cooking, you go relax"

"Yuki, you're my guest, I-"

"I insist, besides... I don't think I've cooked for you yet. Now go sit" he basically shooed me away and took over the kitchen.

I heard him opening and closing drawers and cabinets, trying to look for something. He wanted to cook, he can look for stuff himself. I got comfortable on my couch, getting a blanket from my room, turning on Netflix to watch Bridgerton, I heard it was a good series. The volume was loud and the first sex scene just came on... I quickly got up and looked for the the tv remote which was somewhere in my blanket. Shit, shit, shit. I don't even want to know what Yuki is thinking.

Due to my panic looking for the tv remote, I got myself tangled in my blanket and fell on the floor.

"Ow" I muttered.

I quickly sat up, hoping that he didn't see what just happened. I'd die in embarrassment. The moment I looked up, I found him standing there looking at me then he looked at the tv, then back at me. He was trying to contain his laughter. Time to crawl into some sort of hole now...
p
"You know... your room is just a few steps away. Privacy and all that"

"What?" I asked, confused.

"If you wanted to uhm... relieve yourself"

I felt my face heat up. He did not just say that. Why would I when he's right there?

I looked at him and he just started laughing. What a prick! I threw a pillow at him which he easily dodged.

"Sorry, I just had to. It was too funny seeing you struggle to look for the tv remote and just falling"

"Mean!"

"What are you watching anyway? It looks... well, it looks very 1800s-ish" he said.

"It's this new Netflix show, I've been wanting to watch it when it came out on December, but I haven't had the time until today"

"I see, well.. I'll finish the carbonara so we can eat and watch it together" he said, going back to the kitchen.

Wouldn't it be awkward watching this show together especially if there's uhmm sex scenes? I can't just kick him out though. Ughh! I picked myself up from the floor, finally found the tv remote, and got the blanket. I paused the show since Yuki said he wanted to watch it as well.