'Reminds me of myself'

Start from the beginning

"Are you saying that I'm not 'totally strong and awesome'?"

Aizawa raised an eyebrow at Denki, who looked surprised for a second, but then his expression turned to one that Aizawa couldn't read.

"What- no! You are totally strong and awesome! It's just- I didn't- you of all people? No wait that sounds really bad I'm sorry-"

Before he could continue his ranting Aizawa cut in.

"No- no it's fine calm down. I get what you mean. Just- stuff happened and I needed to escape it. So I get how you feel"

Denki didn't know what to feel. He was confused- worried- scared. But most of all, he felt happy. Happy that someone understood him. That someone knew what he was going through. That he wasn't alone.

"Your classmates are worried"

"They- they know what happened?"

"No- it's just Todoroki Hitoshi and Izuku. And all they know is that one of my students is in Recovery Girl's office."

"Can you tell them for me? It's okay if not though- I'd understand"

"Yeah, of course I will. Actually- you can tell them yourself over text if you'd like."

They handed Denki his phone, and the boy muttered a thanks but made no move to text anyone.

The two sat in silence, until Denki realised something and sat up in a panic.

"Who- who brought me here?"

"Recovery Girl said it was a boy with red spiky hair and sharp teeth, so my guess is Kirishima"

The colour drained out of Denki's face, and Aizawa swore that the boy stopped breathing.

"Oh no.. nonono this is bad. This is really really bad. Nobody was supposed to know it was supposed to be a secret oh god. Fucking stupid, I'm a fucking idiot. This is what I get for doing it at school if I just waited a few more hours-"

Strong arms wrapped around Denki, holding him. Grounding him.

(Okay I know how some wattpadians can be so I am here to say that this is n o t a ship. This is just Dadzawa being Dadzawa. Don't start with that in here)

"Hey- kid. It's okay. You're okay. It's not your fault. None of this is your fault. Breathe with me okay? In... and out.. okay again. In.. and out.."

After a few minutes, Denki's breathing had calmed. Around 10 minutes later, Hound dog and recovery girl came in.

Recovery Girl expected to see Aizawa hiding in his sleeping bag in the corner. She did not expect to see them sitting comfortably on the end of the bed, talking calmly to her patient.

She swiftly went over and bonked Aizawa with her cane.

"Ow- what the fuck old lady!"

"I told you to call me if he wakes up!"

They heard a small chuckle from the boy in question. Recovery Girl didn't miss the small, fond smile that Aizawa sent the boy. She sighed before shooing both Aizawa and Hound Dog out of the room.

UA Staff Chat

System: Dadzawa added Denki Kaminari

Mysterious: Eraser- who was it? Are they okay? Can I come see them?

Floof: Izu calm down, I'm sure whoever it was is okay

Todoroki Shoto: Hitoshi not right now, one of our classmates could be dying