𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | One year

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ONE YEAR
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
  ( All Hell Breaks Loose pt 2 )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ONE YEAR┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛  ( All Hell Breaks Loose pt 2 )

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

SAM WAS DEAD. Sam Winchester was actually dead and somehow, Bek/Allison found it hard to process. She sat next to the bed he laid on with her head in her hands, while Dean stood at the doorway. "Bek, you should get your bandage changed." Dean whispers.

She raises her head and looks over at him and then hesitantly raises up her shirt -- the once white bandage was now soaked in blood. "Dean, Bek!" Bobby shouts as he enters the house, they turn and look and he held a bucket of fried chicken, "I brought you this back."

"No, thanks." They both mutter. Bek/Allison walks past Dean and to her own motel room. She closed the door and went straight to the bathroom, ripping her shirt off, coming face-to-face with a mirror. She stared at herself before letting out a scream in anger and then throwing her fist at it. It cracked heavily. A scream escapes her lips as she dropped to her knees and began to sob. Running through her mind was the thought of Sam . . . Sam was dead. She died. She died. She missed her father and her friends but she couldn't go back to them.

    Realizing what she had done, she gripped her hands and let out a soft groan and closed her eyes. Mentally slamming her head back against the sink. Once she was changed and bandaged, she opened her room door and a loud shout was heard from Deans room which made her worry. When she entered she saw Dean close to
Bobby.

"Hey!" She snaps and shoves him away from Bobby, getting in between them. Her face morphed into anger.

"You don't mean that." Bobby hoped.

"You don't think so? Huh. You don't think I've given enough? You don't think I've paid enough? I'm done with it. All of it. And if you know what's good for you, turn around and get the hell out of here." Dean snaps. They didn't move a muscle and when Dean realized that, he grew angry.

"Go!" He gives Bek/Allison a hard shove, who stumbles over her feet, bumping into Bobby. Her mouth dropped as she stared at him. Dean realized what he had done and he gulped, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please, just go."

"You know where we'll be." Bobby sighs and goes to grab Bek, but she gives him a look, telling him to wait in the truck, that she'd be out in a minute and he nods. She walks past Dean and to Sam. She bends down, sitting on her knees. She stared at Sam as she pushed his hair out of his face and she smiles softly. Leaning in, she placed a kiss against his temple and held it there for a minute before pulling away and standing up. She turned to Dean and spoke;

"When my mother died, I went crazy. I about killed two innocent teenagers," she spoke, looking straight at him, standing her ground, "I hurt my father, my boyfriend, and my friends. That's not anything that I want you to do," she approaches him and places her hand against his cheeks, making him look at her, "We love you Dean. So much."