28- Demon Lord And Hell [FINAL]

Start from the beginning

Mimicking a gamma ray burst, but only a single alpha particle! Of course, anyone putting themselves near the line it passes through will also get pretty bad conditions.

Enkanta intended to block the bullet as she knew conventional long-range weapons in someplace, but she sensed danger instinctively even though there was nothing kind of shell and rolled aside to dodge its line trajectory, but a deep burning small pierced hole was still left behind on her arm revealing a purplish skin pigment.

"How dare you do something to destroy my covering, you insignificant human woman?! How dare a lowborn creature like you make a noble member of the Demon Empire attacked with an ominous firearm?!" 

The Demon Lord got furious and her flame-like straight hair floated up as she grabbed her weapon from nowhere, the massive jagged-edged eerie scythe, and brandished it, causing gusts of air to rise.

Luna is surprised where did she get that weapon?! Her husband had long hidden behind the walls shrieking as Enkanta's exaggerated scythe movements grabbed Luna's attention. She extended her arms and pincered the president's head with its sharp every side.

Luna didn't even give her a look as she knew everything about her enemy's attack trajectory inside her range. She kneeled on one knee, turning on her favorite weapon from her briefcase, and raised White Vader's Lightsaber to block Enkanta's demonic metal claws with a powerful collision!

The clash between White Vader's Lightsaber and the demonic metal claws gave rise to electric current sparks and a hellish burning atmosphere! The strength produced by the thunder power unleashed by Luna shocked even the Demon Lord greatly. The blade clashed against the unknown metal claws that Enkanta was pushing down with force from the front to the back. Half-crouched Luna borrowed the downward momentum to spin around axially and delivered a heavy strike back to the claws.

Enkanta's claws were cracked open, and the president's charged-photon beam sliced her chest open in half, spewing gruesome demon blood and flesh. Unlike other demon corpses, hers somewhat didn't evaporate. However, the Demon Lord possessed a very strong vitality and raised her scythe claws once again to strike down at the president's back even though she was feeding buckets from her chest.

Luna, however, seized this chance to roll between the massive Enkanta's legs and executed a thunder backslash via Lightsaber to cut her tendons to maximum output, causing Enkanta to fall to her knees. Once she had finished turning around, she raised her brimming in light favorite weapon and stabbed into her enemy's head, it's heavily pressurized tip stabbing straightly into her core.

"Bam!" Enkanta's core quivered violently, and a huge amount of demon power diffused from her inferno ocean, her vitality also dropping subsequently. There was no guarantee that a demon noble powerhouse would die as soon as their core got shattered. The body still possesses its functions even after the core gets shattered, so Enkanta's heart was still beating because of her tenacious vitality.

Thus, eight several-meter-long bladed spider legs shot out from her back suddenly the moment she fell to the floor and stabbed towards the president.

However, with no core, the demon lord could only rely on her monstrous body's strength, which was at the demon's general level at best, so Luna just sliced through with a horizontal charged beam. Enkanta's face hit the floor powerlessly as the final bit of strength left her body, and she queried with amounts of purplish blood flowing out of her.

"Why is a woman like you able to react so calmly to spontaneous developments under the influence of wrath and carnage..." 

Luna was taken aback by the question a bit, but she still responded, "How would I know? It's always been like this since I was born."