Chapter Five

A/N:

↑ Yes 😂

↑ Yes 😂

So, it's my sister's birthday so I remember it's Wednesday (I'm sorry AHAHAH), FEAST ON THIS FOR NOW,

Tenko hasn't stopped hugging him, to the point that they're now laying on the carpet in the living room. Both of their parents are still looking at them with amusement.

"Ooh, I can cuddle with him more. I can hug him, he's so warm." Tenko mumbled, nuzzling his baby brothers soft hair.

"Tenko! Lemme go," Izuku wiggled, "I need to pee!"

He only tightened the hug, legs now wrapped on Izuku's. "No, so warm."

"Do you want me to pee on you!?"

Tenko thought it through before plopping on the carpet like a starfish, Izuku snorted, before remembering what he had to do.

Izuku was well into rest room when Tenko turned his attention back to their parents.

"Did he really..?" His hesitation on saying what it was has Hisashi nodding.

"Thankfully he didn't really think about jumping, if he did...." His dad tensed, hand clenched and the other carefully rubbing their moms back. "We're lucky he didn't,"

Tenko nodded, spacing out as he thought of what he would do to make his brothers bullies life a living hell. Maybe turning them into Nomu's? That would surely satisfy him.

Izuku speed walked back, sitting on the carpet, with his legs criss-crossed. He held up masks, the jelly kind? I don't know.

Tenko looked at it horrified, he tried getting away but Izuku held his ankle. Preventing him from crawling further.

"Oh c'mon, Tenko!" He whined, opening the thing with his teeth and hand. "Your face is so dry, are you even drinking water?"

Izuku dragged him back by his ankle, how this tiny boy could do that? The family doesn't know either.

He tried to get his big brother to sit up when he seemed to turn liquid, he means that Tenko slumped back, like he doesn't have bones.

Izuku glared at him and that had his brother sitting up properly. He carefully spread the jelly (?) on his face.

His dad snorted, looking fondly at the bonding siblings, not by blood but it doesn't matter.

"Izuku, do you have some? I haven't bought mine when we got groceries, I forgot." His mom said.

Izuku reached for his pocket, pulling out a packet and handing it to his mom. Inko said thank you and opened it.

She faced her husband, which had slightly turned pale, we still don't know why they're afraid of it.

"Hisashi, bend down a little." Inko said, a smile so wide it looks threatening.

"Y-yes, dear."

Izuku laid on his bed, just staring at the ceiling.

He didn't notice his door opening until when his big brother jumped on him. His gloves on so he doesn't accidentally use his quirk on the bed and clothes.

"Hey'a, 'zuku." He laughed at his brothers pinched expression, "Care to play with your big brother?" He held up two game boys. Their favorite ones.

"Hell yeah." Izuku reached for the violet one, "I haven't touched this in weeks."

Tenko snorted, rolling into his side and off his brother. They played in silence, sometimes commenting on the game they're playing, chuckles heard here and there.

"You know I love you, right?" Tenko suddenly said, catching his baby brother in surprise.

"Yeah, you always remind me so how could I forget..." He smiled softly, scooting over to lay his head on his brothers bicep.

"Good, don't ever forget..."

Hisashi carefully opened the door, peeking in the desk lamp lit room. He saw his sons sleeping, both had peaceful expressions.

He walked in, pulled his phone out and took a picture of the cute sight. Mentally reminding himself to develop it later.

He pulled the blanket over the two, placing soft forehead kisses and left the room. Lights off and door closed.

Hisashi sat in the living room, lights off, just staring at the dark wall. He's waiting for a call you see. He made sure that his family is asleep, of course.

Incoming call from....

"Did you do what I've asked?" He greeted, voice slightly impatient.

"Yes, boss." The man hesitated first, "Though the evidence against the school will take a bit more time" the man hurried to reassure his boss, "Though I have the files of the bullies around the school..."

Hisashi smiled, wide and eerily calm, "Good, I'll send half of what we've agreed to."

He turned the call off before the man could reply.

Good, they'll pay. I almost lost my son, they should feel the backlash of their actions.

|| Short, I know. But I've lost ideas for know. I'll try to make it longer next chapter.

There we'll finally read the cafe scenes. And fast forward to after a year of him having the cafe.

There we'll meet our favorite stabby and staples man.

Thank you for reading! Stay hydrated and eat lots.

Have a great day, noon, afternoon, or night! ||