CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Start from the beginning

We had a great breakfast with the others if that's what it feels like for me but I know that there's awkwardness engulfed between all of us because we usually talk a lot especially Sana but she's so quiet. I know the others also notice something's wrong.

Chaeyoung was next to me and she's usually the loudest one but she's actually surprisingly quiet, she's just eating her food.

I wanted to talk the whole time to at least break the intense awkwardness between all of us but I have nothing to say, damn it.

"Thank you for the food. I'll be going ahead now." We heard Tzuyu's cold voice that sent shivers down my spine and it was colder than Chaeyoung's voice before when we had a big FIGHT.

Tzuyu stood up and I notice Sana giving her a secret look and her eyes followed the latter who continue to walked away. It seems like, she wanted to run after her like bitch just run after her goddamn it. Too much drama.

I give Chaeyoung a small nudge and she just lightly shakes her head, telling me not to interfere anymore, like hell I can do that shit.

I was about to stand up to ran after Tzuyu so I can comfort her because I hate seeing one of my friends crying, it pissed me the fuck off but Nayeon quickly stood up and excuse herself before running after the girl.

Sana then, stood up as well and excuse herself before walking to the opposite direction, bijj go and run after her wtf?!

I almost jump in surprised when the others that was left in the table, all let out a big sigh. "Phew finally they're gone. It's so awkward, what the hell." Momo said and I saw Dahyun slapped her thigh.

"What the hell? Why didn't any of you tried to at least break the tension here earlier, didn't any of you know--"

"That Sana cheated on Tzuyu with that Mark guy?" Jihyo scoff, "The whole tribe already know about it." She added as she took a bite on the sandwich.

"How?"

"How, really? Do you know how loud they are last night? It woke me up and I can't go back to sleep after that." Momo sarcastically said.

I let out a sigh when I remember their culture in here, you can't comfort your friend who got cheated on by their partners because it is part of their decision to deal it with themselves when they decided to be together.

___________________________________

Tzuyu was in lost in the woods, she let her feet bring her everywhere since she just wanted to get away. Looking at Sana gave her so much pain in her heart that she thought will be numb because of what happened.

Her chest went up and down as she had a hard time to breath like something was blocking her air way, she felt tears fell from her eyes.

People always see her as the cold and serious girl who have the island as her responsibility, they don't even know that she was in a relationship until last night.

She wipe her tears off and inhale and exhale to relax herself, after calming down, she takes her bow and arrow out.

She place the arrow on the string of the bow before lifting it up and pull the string as she pointed it to her target.