Little Miss Goody Two Shoes

Start from the beginning

“Do you want to tell me what you two were doing?”

“Well, I would but I have hopes of preserving the innocence of some in this class still,” Ian said, looking directly at me and Temmy.

 Oh no he didn’t! That was just disgusting. I felt my anger threatening to overwhelm me and since I didn’t want to cause a scene I merely focused all of that anger into one glare focused solely on Ian. I could tell Temmy was doing the same beside me. I watched with satisfaction as Ian took and involuntary step back under the force of our stares. I’ve been told we’re pretty scary when we do that. Mr.Lasedy looked like he was about to blow as he yelled at them,

“Detention, both of you, for 2 months!”

My eyes widened. 2 months was a long time and I’ve never known Mr. Lasedy to give 2 months worth of detention to anyone. Ian just smirked and walked to his seat at the back of the classroom, dragging Ashley with him. Mr. Lasedy stood at the front of the classroom shaking his head, a slight grin on his face.

“Oh no, Mr. Hawk, you’ll be sitting up front here with Lee. I’m sure Temmy won’t mind moving to the back with Ashley.”

I froze. No, please say I just imagined that. I squeezed my eyes closed. Please please please let me have imagined that. I opened my eyes and almost believed that I had imagined the whole thing when I saw Temmy gathering her stuff and shooting me a sympathetic look before moving to the back table. I groaned and closed my eyes, resting my head on the desk, just wanting the class to be over as soon as possible. I felt someone blow on my face, causing my hair to swirl and become messed up. Not that I care much about it but I don’t appreciate people blowing on my face so I opened my eyes to see Ian staring at me.

“Did you just blow on my face?” I asked him incredulously.

“Yup.”

“Um… why?”

“Because I’m bored” he whined.

“So? That’s not my problem.”

“It is now.”

“Uh no it’s not.” I lay my head back down and tried to relax when I felt him blowing on me again.

“Stop it” I hissed.

“Then don’t ignore me.”

“Stop being such an annoying jerk and actually pay attention. Who knows? You might actually learn something for once.” I was about to put my head back down when he said,”You’re not paying attention.” I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, but that’s because I already know this stuff so I don’t need to. Now shut up and pay attention.”

“God, no need to be so nasty.” I snorted.

“What?” he asked.

“Well, being nasty is the only way to get you to shut up and listen so yes, apparently there is a need to be nasty.” He looked slightly dumbfounded and was about to reply when the bell rang, signaling the end of class.  I smiled sweetly to him.

“See you soon!”

I just left him there, at the desk looking slightly confused. I smirked to myself. It felt good to know that I had left him there confused. A great feeling of happiness and satisfaction swelled through me and I happily skipped out of the classroom, waiting for Temmy outside. She came out, looking concerned for my health.

“Are you ok Lee?” She asked cautiously.

“HOLA TEMMY!” I shouted. “Don’t worry I’m perfectly fine.” She laughed.

“Yeah, just a little crazy” She joked. I pretended to start crying.

“Temmy, how could you be so mean! I’m not crazy at all!” Temmy shrank back a little, looking guilty and a little afraid. I smiled.

“I’m FREAKIN’ PSYCHO!!!!” I yelled. She rolled her eyes at me.

“You got that right”

“And that’s why you love me!” I sang. She looked at me funny.

“Honey, you wish I loved you.”

“Don’t deny it; you wouldn’t be able to live without me!”

“I think I could.” I gasped dramatically, earning the attention from those few who weren’t already watching our little battle.

“Fine, be that way!” I huffed, and pretended to walk off annoyed.

“Fine I will!” Temmy yelled back at me, turning and walking in the opposite direction.

We looked at the surrounding people’s shocked expressions and started rolling on the floor laughing at the same time. Hey, just because we are classified as outsiders and nerds, doesn’t mean that we can’t have fun. We hugged each other and set off skipping to our next class, earning more weird looks from the watchers. I suddenly gasped dramatically and looked at Temmy.

“Oh no Temmy, it looks like we just lost our hard earned reputation! Whatever shall we do?” I asked in a high pitched voice. Temmy turned to look at me, thunderstruck.

“I don’t know Lee!” We started fake crying and a couple kids and even some teachers came over to ask what was wrong. What can I say, we are AMAZING actresses. When there was a large enough group around us, we jumped up and shouted,”PSYCH!” in their faces before running off laughing to our next class.

I hope you liked it and it wasn’t too boring. Please vote, comment, and fan!

Thank You! ~Bubbles Neptune