This isn't good...

"WOOHOO CHURCH CAMP!"

No matter what happens... I have to protect them!

"Welcome to Eden" An old man greets us.

"The viewers in Eden are all happy" he states as we look at the people waving at us while cleaning the gardens.

"Hello!"

"Hello"

"A puppy!" Sky cheers her eyes lighting up.

"So cute!" Mira coos happily.

"Hey come here" Zack tries befriend it stepping closer.

"HOW DARE YOU, YOU HAVE NO MANNERS" an old man declares towering over Zack.

"What? Manners? Is this your dog?"

"Zack!" Mira shouts making him turn around to a vicious dog that was about to pounce on him.

"WAH" Zack cries as the preacher tackles him away from the beast.

"ZACK HIDE BEHIND ME"

"Th-thanks mister"

"There... So many dogs" Sky states stepping closer to me.

Suddenly the old man throws a piece of meat at the dogs.

"Love and forgiveness please have mercy on us"

This place is so messed up.

"W-What adults and kids... are split up??" The preacher falters out looking like he had seem a ghost.

I lose myself in thought as the people explain the rules and Zack grumbles about it.

N-No- Preacher- What do I do??

"The student area is this container?" Zack asks as we made our way to a place on a cliff.

"Yeah it's neat" Mira states.

"Looks okay" Sky mumbles eyeing the place up and down.

"New kids!" A boy looking about a bit younger than us claims stepping forward. Zack and Sky stay at alert looking at the other children.

"They're here"

"Middleschoolers?"

"That one's got white hair"

"I wish they were highschoolers"

"Huh what?" Zack asks completely confused.

"Welcome!" "Come in!" Two boys chirp at us.

"Big sis!" "Sis!" "Sis!" Three kids who seemed to only reach our knees cheer as they run over to Mira and Sky.

"Oh- hey lil ones"

"Oh okay"

Sky and Mira smile and pat their heads while ruffling their hair.

"Don't make things awkward guys, let's get along what's your names?" One of the two that welcomed us says.

"Zack"

"Mira"

"Sky"

This place seems alright, now what?

'Zack can you come outside? I need to tell you something" I call out to Zack leading him outside while giving a reassuring smile to a White haired girl who was giving me a worried glance.

PUNCH

"A CULT?? YOU THINK THIS MIGHT BE A CULT??" Zack yells grabbing and pulling me by my collar.

"I'm not sure yet.. but I thought I should tell you.." I reply the sting in my cheek still prominent.

"I get it, you came because of your mom.." Zack assures lowering his head.

"But what I'm angry about is that someone who loves Mira would put her in danger" he grits out looking at me with murderous intent.

"Sky can take care of herself that's for sure BUT WHY WOULD YOU TO THIS TO MIRA??" Zack yells.

What.. how did he..?

"I knew it when you asked for two!" He reveals, showing his wish bracelet.

The wish bracelet?

He continues on about how she planned to win the boxing contest and pronounce his love to Mira to protect her forever and defeat me in that action. Letting me go by pushing me away he turns away.

I... wished for the same thing too.. But do I still wish for the same after I met Sky...?

"Huh?" Zack mutters grabbing my attention "That cross it has something on it".

"Let's go check it out"