Chapter 11: Me and him

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"S-sure" I said and put my head on his head.

If I could, I would make this moment last forever. Just us touching could makes me happy, I'm not really sure why.

"You don't mind this right?" Darryl asked.

"I don't..." I said while sliding my hand on Darryl's hand.

I felt him tense up for a second but he easily turned back to normal.

We stayed there for a few minutes when I heard soft snoring coming out of Darryl which made me giggle, I found it pretty cute to be honest.

Soon my eyelids began to close and then I was in the darkness of my mind again...

Where am I? All I see is darkness but why?

I can't move how long will I be falling for? This feels endless.

How did I get here? What happened?

Ugh, my mind is filled with too many questions and it's not helping that I feel like absolute shit.

I felt numb and I could barely open my eyes.

"B-bad...?" I mumbled and looked up to see a different person coming towards me.

I look to see Bad slowly drifting to me with his arm sticking to grab me and maybe pull me out of this mess.

"Skeppy..." I heard him mumble and as soon as he grabbed me he put me into a warm hug.

"Bad...how are you here...?" I asked hugging back to feel the warmth that I missed dearly.

"I'm here to save yo-" he said but began to cough.

"Ah-! Bad you can't be here...you'll die..." I began but he cut me off.

"That's what I said remember..." Bad chuckled but began coughing again.

"Look, I love you and I can't let you die especially if I'm the one your trying to save" I said.

"What's life if your not there...?" Bad asked tears beginning to fall down.

I felt tears fall down my face as Bad gave me a soft but sad smile.

"What about Sapnap? We can't just leave him" I said which made Bad start tearing up even more.

"Bad, you go and please live out your life even without me" I said and put my hand on his cheek for probably the last time.

"B-but I-" he began but I cut him off.

"Know that I love both you and Sapnap, think of this as a...small goodbye and if anything I know that I'll somehow see you again even if it's in heaven" I said.

I pulled him in a soft kiss knowing that this would probably be the last time I'd ever get to.

"Bye Bad..." I said and cast a spell that made him start floating back to the surface.

"Skeppy?! Skeppy!" I heard him yell but I had to ignore it, I knew that I shouldn't have done that but I can't die knowing it's my fault that he's also dead.

"Goodbye now..."

Again my eyes flew open and I looked around everything was the same as it was before, except the time but is it really relevant?

I looked to see Darryl slowly waking up and I looked as his soft green eyes looked around, he then looked at me which made him tense up but he began to feel comfortable in a matter of seconds.

"So was how your sleep?" I asked which made him blush.

"It was nice..." he said with a touch of laziness and tiredness in his voice.

We both stood up and slowly walked over to the crystal castle looming in the dim sky.

It was almost nighttime when we managed to get out of the woods after getting lost and off trail multiple times.

We both knocked on the castle doors when two guards came out of nowhere, they were he same exact guards from the first time they arrived here which made me get immediately get annoyed.

"You two kids again?" The guard asked which made me want to literally commit a war on this guy but I knew these guys were probably highly trained so they'd beat me up easily.

Darryl nodded and the two guards hesitantly let us in.

"Hello there, I will be your maid. Let me escort you two to your room" one lady said and led us into an elevator and into a big room which was almost a house, well I think it would be anyway.

"The king is currently busy but he told me that you two could take this room" she said and handed me a bell.

"Ring it if you need me" she said, she gave a quick bow and went down the long halls.

"Well I suggest we get to bed now" I said.

We were both too tired to get into different clothes so we just planned on getting to bed immediately (after brushing our teeth ofc)

"There's only one bed..." I said feeling my face heat up.

"Well...no homo I guess?" Darryl nervously said as I nodded.

We both got into the bed with our backs turned against each other since we didn't want to accidentally do something we'll regret later (like sex-)

"Goodnight Zak" I heard Darryl mumble.

"Night Darryl" I responded and fell back into sleep.

A/N

Note: You are every single positive word that you think of <3

Finally done this chapter!

Tried adding some angst but rn too tired to check if it's actually angst and Ngl kinda cringed when making the kiss part since I'm not used to writing that but I'll stop once I make a bunch of kissing scenes later on in the story (maybe) 

Sorry if the little history doesn't make much sense to the original backstory I was planning qwq

Anyway hope you enjoyed and bye!

EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING INSTEAD OF READING THIS PEOPLE-