Twenty Three 🔞

Start from the beginning

"This is not what I expected to hear hyungie from your mouth."

Taehyung said pushing the other from him.

"Smirk* Oh trust me in this case emotions are mutual. I had felt the same as you now. Even more bitter."

"No. What I did was needed."

"DON'T. DON'T FUCKING DARE TO ACT SUPERIOR HERE. DON'T FORGET THAT I AM THE ELDER HERE."

Jeongkook shouted pulling the other near holding his collar.

"YOU CAN'T CONTROL MY LIFE. HYUNGIE. WHAT I DO IT HAS NOTHING TO DO W-
Taehyung immediately stopped on his track after what he about to utter. He is feeling guilty by looking at his hyungie sadden face. No no no he never wanted to say that. Hell how could he.

A creepy smirk Lingered on the elder's face.

"Smirk* Awww Chiku. Are you sure I have nothing to do with your life hmm?"
Jeongkook said smoothly retreating the bangs from the other's forehead.

"You have Hyungie. You have all the control over me. I am sorry I lied."
Taehyung accepted the reality without wasting a bit like an obedient student.

"Perfect."
With that the other about to attach their lips but,only to get interrupted by the loud banging on their door.

"Taetae?"

It was Seokjin.

Taehyung about to reply but got choked on when the other shoved his three fingers inside of his parted mouth choking him instantly.

"Before you say something make sure it won't suspense him. Otherwise he won't gonna leave us alone."
Jeongkook threatened not leaving his dark eyes from the other eyeing his messed up.state with his fingers in. Taehyung's eyes have tears, his hairs messy, upper shirt buttons are open giving him the view of his purplish chest, which is constantly raising up and down in a rapid motion. Body is sweaty.

A smirk lingered upon the elder's face. What a view he thought. He retreat his deep throated fingers from the other's mouth and replaced it with his lips devouring the whole wet cavern swirling his tongue. The person standing outside is long forgotten.

"(Whisper) The last thing I want now is a visitor."

And that's the last stroke for the younger to dripping sweat from his all over body. It's hot. THE PERSON STANDING IN FRONT OF HIM IS MAKING HIS CRAZY. He is feeling a lot of tangling feeling inside of his stomach. His Hyungie's manly odour and the artificial perfume is making him even more weak. He hates it that how much a mere smell can make him submit. How a mere touch of his hyung can make him excited. It makes him to lost all his control over his own body.

"Taehyung for God's sake open the damn door. I heard you both yelling."
Seokjin interrupted pulling them to the reality.

Taehyung tried to push him but no avail.

"(Gritted teeth) Get the hell away hyungie. Seokjin hyung is outside."
Taehyung Whisper yelled trying to retreat himself from the other's grip.

Jeongguk pushed his body more into the wall trapping him with his muscular arm.

"Don't you fucking dare Chiku.(gritting teeth) Don't You Dare to even move. If you that much worrying for him, then Use your fucking mouth and tell him to fuck off."
Jeongkook threatened again.

"Taehyung? Jeongguk? Don't play with me I swear I am worried. Are you two fighting?"
Seokjin shouted.

With a creepy smirk Jeongkook started to undo his own shirt button slowly and seductively.