🖤I Hate Choosing You🖤

Start from the beginning

"I am Kim Y/n....The Project Head of Kim's collaboration with Jeon enterprises... "

Some of the gazes turned stunned where as some skeptical on the other hand his gaze filled with amazement hearing those words to came out from her mouth so sternly but without losing its gentleness...

The corner of his lips tugged slightly upward as he found some men changing questionable glances with each other and then started murmuring as she was the only woman standing there in front of almost couple dozens of men with her age younger than all of them present inside that room but she showed no uncomfortableness and not even a slight amount of fear could be seen in her stern eyes which offended some of the men as they started changing gazes and mouthing until..

"Sorry not to be disrespectful gentlemen... " A man stood up on his feet from his chair gaining everyone's attention towards him

"But I don't agree with this decision of Ms. Kim being the project head of such a big and relevant collaboration on a project between two powerful companies... "

Y/n heard that man speaking who stated his point in front of everyone at that room

"Because no offense to Ms. Kim , she might have studied about business in books but she has no experience in the real business world so we can't take such a big risk of letting her to handle this relevant business deal because alot of people and businessmen money are invested in this project so we can't dare to risk with it... " That man stated and then averted his eyes on Jungkook who too was already gazing at him with his hands placed under his chin on the table as he heard that man's attentively like the rest of the people..

"I am sorry so say Mr Jeon but I think Ms. Kim is not the most convenient person to lead this project and I don't know about your or others opinion but I am against this decision of letting her to lead and direct this huge project without having any real life experience in this field ... "

That man snapped his chauvinist thoughts while gazing at Jungkook respectfully who didn't utter a single word and started taping his index finger on his own thumb..

"And I know somehow you must be agreeing on this with me Mr Jeon that Ms. Kim... "

"Sorry to interrupt your words Mr Cheong but I guess basic manners states that if you're stating your opinion about a person who is standing in front of you then you should have the audacity to state your opinion about that person looking straight at him or her...... "

Every single pair of gaze shifted towards that voice where as Jungkook's gaze slightly got dazed by watching the owner of that voice.

"Are you trying to question me about having basic manners Ms. Kim..? "

"Definitely not Mr Cheong, I am not questioning anyone or anything here. I am just trying to put forward my own point of view in front of everyone just like you were doing a little while ago... " Y/n uttered with her calm and gentle voice making Mr Cheong raised his own brow at her and spoke

"What are you trying to prove Ms. Kim...? "

"My own opinion about that opinion which you made for me Mr Cheong. " She snapped gazing straight into his eyes.

"Because I witnessed you having a disapproval with the fact of me being the project head just because I don't have much ....no sorry any experience in this business field right..? "

Y/n spoke sternly making everyone to just stared at her.

"Well I am totally agreeing on this with you that I don't have any work experience that's why I am here to learn because we all got our experiences through learning Mr Cheong... "