Screening room two: The great toy war

Start from the beginning

A week later I've been sent to a remote training camp for basic training at 03:00 hours safe following day when I first got there I see that it looks like a standard boot camp after changing into standard issue training uniforms I see that most of the recruits even about built one seems to be on edge they say the drill instructor that runs the camp will break any free-spirited newcomer when they least expected it I didn't say who he is but he can be in plain sight.

Once I rest for the night I started a loud footsteps approaching the room I jumped up as fast as I can but heard the Honda rating behind me it got me off guard and then I turned around and see the one who's holding the handbell is right hand is the drill sergeant of the camp his goal to make my training a living nightmare he is GI Joes meanest drill instructor and the best as well the one and only Sergeant Slaughter.

"You must be the fresh meat the lily-livered Republic sent," shouted Slaughter " as much as I like your commitment there is more to being a soldier than following order once I'm done with you you will know the difference between what you think you know and what you actually know and I will remind you whenever the opportunity comes." Once he blow the whistle of my boot camp training begins without Mercy.

For approximately 3 weeks such as I have put me through his train and I'm almost to the breaking point and when I went into the mess hall after morning Drew training what they have is standard rations but whatever is in the drink that they gave me my eyes lit up does restoring my mojo.

When afternoon training starts with marching drills the sarge start to notice that he has ships been passing through the same free and realize that they are not troubled with yours truly at the controls and then Sergeant Slaughter "Very cute Ovalsan but the speed on this thing is work out at best." Then I can speed to give him a run for his money he managed to jump fruit the others that fell and then the girls came up and he jumped over and off treadmill and landed on a sound landmine to whoopee cushion and then I said to him after he landed " like you said sergeant there's a difference between what you know and....what...you....Actually...." then Sergeant Slaughter gives a very mean look look like he's about to explode " you think you're funny don't you," says the sergeant in a calm before the storm tone " let's see if you can run a basic drill exercise." In my eyes lit up in a Flash and my voice came on the speakers " all units in stock installers training Battalion head to main workout area at 1900 hours you will be briefed upon arrival that is all."

When Sergeant Slaughter and his troops got there as ordered I was in a standard drill sergeant uniforms and order the troops to do push-ups and end it was a mid-air clap while the strongest do 20 push-ups with a dominant arm Pakistani concentration with Sergeant Slaughter in a formal gown that is literally around he was bent the other butterfly and some of the troops can barely hold it in when they think or see him doing it.

Good thing to King Cab showed up a slot I stand down and won't tell anyone about what he's been wearing but we'll make sure he'll get even with me when the opportunity comes.

Upon Mission briefing Intel has found what seems to be a hidden path way into the Bobby Empire but seems to God posted that are least rounds in the ones at checkout points but more than enough to fend off anyone that tries to get through. Cable company me on the mission the Firearms I'm authorized to use our Nerf weapons they may look silly but the darts do you go through anything it hits the mission starts at 0000 hours midnight in the meantime I will tell you what I can for the mission however I found something that's interesting in the MIA ( missing in action) is Jem I asked tell you about it but he said it's classified tell the falcon despite Hill.

She does but he know it all started at one of Jems concerts the show was going well tell the Halo earrings started to briefly short out long enough for the media to question who she really is even to Rio but things get worse when Eric Raymond he was waiting for Jerrica in her office he asked why he's here put a remote that can detect and turn on and off any holographic devices and in front of Rio making Jerica into Jem and back and we'll keep this quiet if Jericho give Starlight records to Eric and to ensure a immediate anti he pulled out a gun and pointed at Jerica and then Rio tries to get the gun up her ex's hand and starlight records went to flames the detail that to come cater right right now but he is where it gets weird about a year later a baby girl with found on the porch of Starlight mansion DNA evidence show that she's Jericho's daughter but that's a mystery for another day.

When the mission day is 2 days away me and Gabe found us subs and drop pods need to say they want to start the mission early and dropped off pods near the entry pass and once we break out on Mission begins and time to go oval.

The pathway is full of Barbie Empire soldiers and traps some me look silly but later the traps I like Puzzles and a soldiers are getting bigger 1 mi got to the last checkpoints and well I have to take out their final positive suits and after that me and Gabe go into the secret entry the Barbie Empire Dream Castle.

Once we got in me and Gabe split up can I go to the real problem in the throne room while he should see checkpoints down so the reinforcements can get in on the way to find the Empire generals from all they have at me leaving only Megatron and Cobra Commander left with each of them having their own rule Two-Face to ever is after that leader Megatron was the first and the bigger they are the harder they fall as for the Cobra Commander with a big tank like weapon used to tear apart and the commander cowardly studded leaving throne room lights.

And when I got to the throne room I see the problem on the throne someone that's was once a fair ruler now I'm mad dog Fido is a corrupted and manipulate her I won't stop until all that got in her way yields or be destroyed even if it's out of jealousy the Empress of the Barbie Empire Barbie herself.

" Who dare barge into my Throne Room unannounced!" Salad Bobby who's like she's having a number 2 then I said "I am the Ovaleyes brother would not me being here as an accent I am here to put you down like a mad dog you are after you flush that is."

I was very annoyed by my little remark about the way I little dance began our drive up my sword while these so-called Empress with her staff but as a battle progresses Bobby's power started weekend to the point where she kneels I was giving a free shot and when I raise my sword at my highest a voice shouted "That enough Ovaleyes. " I won't say who but she's since that they became the queen of new Toy Kingdom does ending the great toy War.

But that where the history of the of the Great toy war ended after their the loose ends War criminals that are still on the council even though is that went into the word works Haldol begin is a story for another day and will be I have tons of those that lead those campaigns.