"Wondering who will win.", said Seiyu while sipping his tea.

"Fufufu~ I really want to see our lil Sanzu wearing that thing though.", said the grandma as she sat with his husband and Seiyu.

"Go, Haru-chan!", said the husband.

"NOOOO!! STOPP!! THAT'S FUCKING HURT, HARUUU!!!!", shout Sanzu from the kitchen with the three just laughing as they could be heard the rosy pink hair man screaming from the kitchen.

Seiyu smiled as he thinks this chaos is the same as the past, on how close both Haru and Sanzu is in their past timeline. In the past timeline, even both Haru and Sanzu sometimes have child fights between them, they also could be said as the devil annoyed pair brats by Seiyu. Why? Because those two won't stop bothering Seiyu for 24 hours if they work together.

The crazy memory of those two was when they prank Seiyu by scratching Seiyu's face with a permanent marker. Sometimes they even spy on his date with Senju and bother their date, causing both of them to be chased by Seiyu and Senju.

"Haha~ I miss those times...", said Seiyu.

>_____________________<

In the end, it's was Haru's win and Sanzu was forcefully wearing the thing and serving the customers.

"Ermm....can we take a picture of you, sir!!??", asked one of the female students while her friend are hiding behind her in shyness. Sanzu really doesn't want to do it but he suddenly feels the chills from his back. It's was Haru, she staring at him from behind with a creepy smile saying that if he didn't do what the customer asked for and then you're dead.

"Sure.", said Sanzu while smiling at the girls.

"Can you smile?!", asked the female students again. Hearing that, Sanzu gives his best smile, causing all of the girls to nosebleeds on his beautiful smile.

After many hours of service to the customer, Sanzu realized it's was actually not bad at all. He enjoys it to be honest.

"Seems you enjoy it, Sanzu.", said Seiyu.

"Well, it's not bad at all.", said Sanzu.

"LOOKS WHO FORCED YOU TO DO THAT!!", shouts Haru, causing Seiyu to burst into laughter while Sanzu is pouting in annoyance.

"That's bunny pink ear really looks good on you. Haha~", said Seiyu while letting a small laugh at Sanzu.

"You think?", asked Sanzu.

"Yeah. That's a sister of mine really take advantage of you.", said Seiyu while smiling at the man.

"Well, don't care~ I know I look cute in this!", said Sanzu to Seiyu.

Seiyu then suddenly makes a disbelief reaction with Haru slowly appearing behind Sanzu while making a disbelief face as she stares up at the rosy pink hair man

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's getting late now as Haru decides to close her cafe early on that day. With Sanzu, he was about to go back home(hideout) after helping Haru with some cleaning stuff in her cafe.

"Sanzu!", call Haru, causing the man to turn and look at her. "Here.", Haru suddenly gives Sanzu four boxes filled with taiyaki and dorayaki in it. "Share with your friends.", said Haru while smiling warmly at the man.

"And thank you for helping me these days at the cafe.", she adds while smiling softly at the man for helping her at the cafe.

"It's nothing! I had fun being here!", said Sanzu while smiling at Haru.

"You mean had fun fighting with each other?", said Seiyu teasingly at the both of them while walking closer to them, causing both Haru and Sanzu to look at him in disbelief.

"Anyways...tell Mikey and Kakucho that I say Hi.", said Haru with a smile on her face.

"Send my Hai to Mikey.", said Seiyu with a smile on his face.

"Sure! Haru!....."

ANIKI!!!

"Aniki!"

Out of nowhere, Sanzu accidentally spoke the call, causing Haru and Seiyu to surprise. For a few moments, Sanzu also realized that what he just call Seiyu, causing him to panic as he thinks how awkward Seiyu will be from what he just called. Instead of feeling awkward, Seiyu burst into laughter, causing Sanzu lil a bit confused on why the man suddenly laughing.

"You can call me that if you want.", said Seiyu with a warm smile on his face. Seeing Seiyu smile, Sanzu feels something missing, for some reason he really wants to call Seiyu aniki.

"What's wrong, Sanzu?", asked Seiyu. Stared at both siblings, Sanzu then smile at them.

"Nothing. It just feels warm being here.", said Sanzu.

"Then, come here as many times as you want.", said Haru while smiling warmly at the man. Hearing that, Sanzu is really happy. He really wants to spend his time being here so much. To put aside the world of mess and live in another world of peace.

"Then, I will come again tomorrow!", said Sanzu while turning to walk to his car.

"Sure!!", said Haru.

"We will be here.", said Seiyu.

Seeing both siblings smiling warmly at him, saying that they will be there for him if he comes again. Sanzu was really happy to have someone waiting for him to come again. He then smiled happily at the siblings and say...

"See you two again tomorrow! Haru!! Aniki !!!"