God I'm starving! I just need to finish his report and I will go get some lunch, just an hour more... Just one hour more!

Come on Adisyn be your college self again! You've done this more than once, you can do it again!

"Can I come in? It's me Reed," Reed says through the other side of the door after knocking twice. I yell a yeah and he comes in. "Take a break and let's eat," He comes in with a white bag and it smells so damn good?

"You brought me food?" He nods and places the bag and drinks on my coffee table. I spin my chair to his direction "Why?" I say with such a confused look on my face.

He smirks "I'm a gentleman and it's part of us getting along? If we must get along I must be nice, right?" He's right... but it's just I don't know maybe shocking could be a good word to use without sounding rude? Well it still sounds rude but not super rude.

"There's Mac and cheese and some leftover pasta from last night, and there's also vanilla cupcakes for desert as well as side salad!" I smile at his tone of voice and how he takes out the food from the bag making me much more hungrier than before! It smells so good?

My mouth waters as I press send to a final email before standing up from my desk.

"Hold up!" He says and exits my office but comes back almost immediately?

He comes in with a small bouquet of flowers making me smile even more than before! "And these are your weekly flowers, you probably already got yours but you know these are just for — weekend flowers I guess?"

I breathe a laugh "You don't need an excuse to buy me flowers," I smile at him as he hands me the bouquet.

God who knew Reed could be such a gentleman and to me? Reed Auclair is being a gentleman to me rather than being a plain ass jerk!

Oh shit!

I don't have anything for him!

I look around and try to hide the panic I have on my face. "And— umm... I got you a—" I gulp and look around "pen! A gray pen! Dark grey! You're favorite color!" I smile handing him the pen.

He looks at the pen and gives me a sarcastic smile "It's definitely something. . ."

"I know!" We're both sarcastically sharing our love for the pen I gave him.

We stare at each other for a minute or two and I smile but he doesn't show any emotion instead just takes a deep breath and walks to the table.

"Are you free tonight?"

I look at him "Umm yeah? Liam couldn't come and he's probably coming next week I'm not sure?"

He opens both bowls and serves me some pasta and Mac and cheese and I walk over and wait for him to serve himself but he doesn't say anything else?

We both take a few bites before he says anything else and I must say it takes him a while!

"I'm going out tonight, if you want to come?"

Oh.

"Where are you going?"

"A club, I'm sure you're well aware of what those are." He says with a smirk appearing on his lips and a lazy smile on mine. I know exactly what he's talking about! He won't ever let go over the fact I didn't want to choose a venue because my somewhat hookup worked their and it would be incredibly awkward for me!