"Bequeathed, anyone? Is anybody gonna help me out with that?" Jay said.

"That sounds great and all, and I know we have our new powers, but you expect us to get past his whole army of stone warriors and pluck the helmet off his head?" Kai asked, thinking that the hopeful plan was just that, hopeful.

"My brother's right." Nya pointed out, "They're good, but they're not that good."

"I know. And that is why I am going to do it." Misako claimed, "I'll just need a little help."

"And I shall be going along with you, Misako." Anirei claimed. The Ninja quickly pushed her back towards Lloyd and Sensei Wu.

"No way. We're not letting you or Lloyd get anywhere near that camp." Cole said.

"Yes, I agree with Cole. The Overlord is your parents' worst enemy. He killed them. What do you think will happen if he or Garmadon gets a hold of you?" Zane backed up just as protectively.

"I understand the risks, but if the Overlord believes that I have given up, he and the stone army will lower their guard, providing Misako with a better chance to taking the helmet and furthering our plans to stop the final battle. Besides, I not only have darkness, but a light that shakes the Overlord to his very core. He can't touch me with I have this light within me."

Anirei smiled at her elder brothers, not a single worry or care in the world, "Do not worry so much about me. Can't I meet and speak with my 'Grandfather' once in my life? Even if it is to find a way to defeat him?"

The Ninja couldn't really argue against her reasoning. It would be the best way to lower their guards, presenting them with the very thing the Overlord wanted. But at the risk of losing their precious little sister?

But, as they have done many times before in their Ninja years, they had to take it.

With a plan in mind, the Ninja ambushed a few stone warriors, took them out and dressed in their armor to blend in. They tied Anirei and Misako in ropes and went all the way to Garmadon's base camp. Anirei could feel her body shaking terribly in fear, but she had to swallow it down.

The Overlord could not see her fear, or else he would take advantage of it, tipping the scale of light and darkness within her to the latter. Something she never wanted to touch.

Jay knocked on the large wooden gate and they waltzed right in.

"Unhand me, you fiends!" Misako shouted, trying to make it look convincing.

One of the warriors walked up to them, speaking in a different language none of the Ninja could understand.

"Uh, what did he say?" Cole asked.

"I don't know." Kai answered.

"I believe it is an ancient language." Zane pointed out.

"Well, somebody say something."

Anirei took in a deep breath and spoke in the same language as the stone warrior.

"We have been captured, why not take me to my grandfather so we may have a nice chat? Or, would you like to be the one who tells him you procrastinated in bringing him his ultimate prize?"

The warrior's face turned pale and sweaty as he grabbed Misako and Anirei by the arms, dragging them away from the others. The warrior handed Anirei to another warrior while he led Misako to Garmadon's tent. 

The one who held Anirei dragged her to a pit, where a large pool of pure dark matter. The waves of darkness coming off from that pool made Anirei sick to her stomach.