"Yes. His name is Jordan Scott," Vittore told me, his dark eyes connecting with mine. "Jordan Scott Martinelli. He's my half brother."

That, ladies and gentlemen is when my mind went blank. I looked closer at Vittore, I couldn't find the resemblance, at all. But then again, if you looked at Matteo, his eyes were hazel and I think that was resemblance enough. That and Faye's words rung through my head.

God I missed her so much.

"Well fuck me," I whispered under my breath.

The only thought I had now is that we would've gotten this guy sooner if I had just talked to Vittore but I did have trust issues and if not for this circumstance, I was planning to take the knowledge of the safe house to my grave.

"I have a call to make."

I stood in the basement parking as three minivans pulled into it. Vittore stood next to me, our bodies not touching but close to it. I wanted to touch him. So badly but I did restrain myself. I didn't need more things on my plate.

The doors of the minivans slid open and one by one, my sisters filed out. The Crimson Raven led them, walking towards me as a smirk lifted on her lips.

"Jade Scythe, Mr. Martinelli, a pleasure," she said easily, nodding her head at us. For the first time in a while, a smile lifted on my face.

Why?

Because I knew each and every of the 16 women in front of me. They were more of family than anyone that shared my blood would be. I suffered with them, I knew what they went through and vice versa.

"I'm guessing you're the one who goes by Crimson Raven?" Vittore asked and I frowned, wondering how he knew that. I watched as he held his hand out and shook it with the Crimson Raven.

"You can take the 33rd floor. It has the things you'll need," Vittore said to her and she nodded, motioning for my sisters to follow her. They did but I stayed back.

"I left everything I have on Jordan on the desks. There's weapons and computers, hopefully you can do what you have to. If you manage to find my father, do a favour and shoot him in the brains for me," Vittore said in a soft tone, his eyes on mine.

"Thanks but..." I licked my lips. "You can come with us. You know, if you want."

Vittore was quick to shake his head, his hair brushing against his forehead and into his eyes. "I have other things to tend to at the moment. A drug exchange with another mafia."

"Oh..." I mumbled, trying to keep the disappointment from my tone.

Vittore gave me one last glance and I refused to believe the look of longing I thought I saw in his eyes. He backed a few steps away from me before walking through the garage towards a black jeep.

"Vittore!" I called and he stopped, turning his head back to look at me.

"Thank you," I said gratefully, scratching the back of my neck. "For everything. I appreciate it."

"You're welcome Dalia."

My heart shuttered though his words were supposed to lift my spirits.

He called me Dalia.

He has never, ever used my name.

I missed tesoro.

I nodded at Vittore, maybe to show gratitude or just to show I understood what he meant.

We were nothing to each other.

At least that's what I picked up.

Do you want to stop feeling that care, that rush every time he's around? Do you want things to go back as they were when you first met? Do you want to forget my son?

I remembered Faye's words. They rung in my head as clear as the time she told them to me and my answer was the same. No, I didn't want to stop whatever I was feeling for Vittore but it seemed like he chose for us.

I backed up and turned, my eyes blurring.

I took a deep breath and blinked them back.

God I'm so weak.

I got in the elevator and by the time I joined my sisters in the conference room, I had pushed my feelings so far back in my mind, I felt heavy. I was holding in too much but I didn't care.

My sisters needed me to be there with them so that was what I was going to do.

"Glad to see you've joined us," the Agile Mime told me, a smile on her face.

"I'm glad to. Ok sisters, it's time to get our vengeance."