Dear Readers...

Hello everyone. It's me, the author of The New Frontier. How's everyone been today? I hope all of you are in the pink of health.

Listen, readers. I would like to make a decision to put this story into hiatus, as I've ran out of ideas and I think the story is shit from the start. I appreciate the 1,000 readers record this story made. But, fret not.

I want to create a remastered version of The New Frontier. What motivates me to write more stories is for you all readers. You all really mean to me as a spirit for my story. But I think I would like to re write my whole story. And create a different story, of interstellar exploration in Attack on Titan universe. I read War of Two Worlds by marine325 and since I'm a big AoT fan, I've been thinking of a sci fi civilisation starting their voyage into the AoT world. I have the first chapter ready in my notes, just need to think of a name and more details. But on the hand, I don't think I should write the upcoming story though. It's a 50/50 situation for me now.

Also, I've been thinking to add demon slayer in my interstellar story though. I'm sorry for these weird idea, I just thought it would be fun.

But I would like to ask you all a question:

Should I write a remastered The New Frontier? Or just keep the story going?

Goodbye for now, I'll see you all when at least 3 people comment their opinion on the question.