Chapter 2: Thus The US Army Fought There!

[2037, 10/9/2037]

-----Interrogation Room, somewhere, few hours after the attack-----

A foreign Viscount is locked here, waiting for an interrogator to arrive. He sees around the room, such basic furniture with a pair of chairs, a white table and a big window on his left. He sees a white circular thing on the ceiling with a black dot on it, pointing towards him.

"Let go off me you filthy barbarians! The Empire shall stomp His feet upon your corrupted world!" He says before a door in front of him opens, and an African-American male in his mid-30s walks in before sits in front of the Viscount. He witness a cold-looking cop gives him a death stare before closing the door. "Do you need a glass of water before we start?" the black guy asks the Viscount. "Wha- how did you know our language?!" he asks in Latin, since it's their national language. "I saw you bandits spoke in other language and can't understand us!

"You know, your language exists a few centuries ago, it's basically a dead language now. And I learned your language, who knows it might come in handy one day?" the interrogator says. He proceeds to start the session. "Now, tell me who are you." The Viscount replies "Viscount Tobious.. what do you want from me?" the Viscount asks. "Why did you attacked us? Who is the Empire and other information regarding them, basically."

"The Empire is a strong and growing force in the Falmart region. We will overrun your city and take your people as slaves. Long Live the Empire, long live Emperor Molt Sol Augustus!" the Viscount says before causing a chaos, which two guards busts in and take the Viscount back to his cell. "What a brat.." sighs the interrogator.

-----Outside of the GATE Confinement Area-----

[14/9/2037]

A few days ago, the Congress has declared war towards the Empire. The Army has mobilized their men and equipment, both of the actions resulted with recruitment rate have skyrocket. Morals have been high since everyone is seeking revenge and justice towards the foreign army. The POTUS, Lisa Halliwell is there to wish the advance party a good luck and a speech. She, escorted by the Secret Service, steps up on the podium and starts her speech.

"My fellow Americans. On September 9th 2037, an unknown structure, which we and the enemy call 'GATE' has appeared on 1:45 pm. The enemy sent thirty-thousand soldier which consists of lots of humanoid who we thought were myths. It has become a reality and caused two-thousand deaths of citizens from different nations. They also managed to kidnap a few Earth citizens, reports mentioned they will be taken as slaves to serve their masters, or even forced labor. Slaves women, by their standard will be used as sex slaves."

"Today, September 14th 2037. We are mobilizing our own soldiers for a mission. To save our citizens and serve justice. I wish our own men luck. NATO has agreed to mobilize some of their soldiers to assist the United States Army. For what we know right now, the Empire, led by Emperor Molt Sol Augustus has sent his own army for another attack in American soil. Let's hope for good things to happen upon our soldiers, US Army or even NATO."

As soon as the President ends her speech, everyone cheers for Madam President.

-----Briefing-----

"Listen up, men. I am Lieutenant General Harry Halifax. I am in charge to lead all of us into this new world. As for now, there's a horde of fifty-thousand soldier marching here to attack our city. The gate connects us to Alnus Hill, which we will set up our main base there. Now, I know all of you are eager to kick their ass but remember, this is a new world. We don't know who we can trust, thus we will set up alliances with any nations we could find trust there. All of you are given a book, all about this new world called the 'Special Region'. It's basic, but we will add more into the book. Now, we don't have much time. They are marching here, so let's give our best."

Armored division will lead the advance party into the gate. Followed suit by mechanized division and infantrymen inside Strykers.

------Final check time: 5 minutes-----

Captain Ryan Redfield, the cyclist mentioned in chapter 1 is doing his final preparation before boarding a Stryker that will transport his unit into the Special Region. He is promoted from First Lieutenant to Captain due to his actions during the invasion. The Army created a new program called 'Special Region Recon Corps'. The creation was to investigate the new world while establishing diplomatic connections. He and 7 members from his unit are assigned to Recon Squad 1, which they will lead the recon operation.

After they have completed their equipment check, they board in their assigned Stryker.

"Hey Cap, isn't it amazing that modern warfare is for us? I don't think these backward people could stand a chance against us." His subordinate, Mick Miller breaks the ice.

"Well, yeah. I hope Diana won't break her armor. She's a brute with these new techs, have you seen that one incident where she was practicing our new upgraded NV and she accidently broke it before she got the chance to test it? Damn it was funny." Ryan replies. Everyone in the Stryker laughs, except for Diana who gives Ryan a death glare. "I told you not to remind me with that incident again." She said in an annoyed tone.

"The armored and mechanized division has moved. Time for us to move!" shouts one of the officers. Every infantrymen boards into their assigned vehicles before moving.

"We are cleared to move. Everyone hold on tight, this will be in the history of the United States of America and the whole world." The driver says to everyone. The Stryker along with other Strykers and other vehicles starts moving. "Let's rock and roll, everyone."

This is a story of two worlds connected with each other.