She sat with irritation.

She said , "I don't give a damn where he went or whatever he do"

After her this thoughts games she finally slept.

*******

It's been a week of her stay at mathur mansion. She's going to college everyday. She noticed that Mrs. Mathur always went outside in the morning and came at evening. When she asked about it, Mrs. Mathur said that she joined some NGO and she went there only.

She was stammering in the whole talk...... Is she lying to me ?? Kajal thought but shrugged it off because....

Nowadays she's herself tangled in an unnamed situation.

She's going to college, mummy and dadibua are there. Kavya is there but still she felt something....... Something empty.

Today's Sunday but still Mrs. Mathur went out like always.

Kajal was feeling bore , then she went inside Dadibua's room and laid down on her bed and kept her head on her lap.

Dadibua smiled lightly and started caressing her long hair strands with her wrinkled fingers.

"What happened to my Sonpari.(Golden fairy) Getting bored???... Dadibua asked affectionately.

Kajal turned on her lap and look into her eyes for long. She again turned beside and said, " Don't know Dadibua.... I don't know why.... But I'm feeling very lost these days... I mean... Everyone is there but still I feel that.... Something is missing.... Something very important "

Dadibua grinned with happiness. She thought, "hmmm.... So distance did it's work.... She's missing her husband...yess"

Kajal turned towards her and asked with puppy eyes, "Dadibua.... Please do something nah....

Dadibua caressed her cheeks and said, " Don't worry.... I'm there nah. ... Relax "

Dadibua hugged her and thought, "you can't understand the situation of your heart now.... Because it's just a bud of longing.... But when it'll bloom into the blossom of love... It'll fragrant your life entirely"

******
In the evening when Mrs. Mathur came back Kajal and Dadibua were watching TV.

Kajal saw her mother and went towards her smilingly . She was about to hug her but halted there only.

She saw that her mother's eyes were red like she cried a lot but still she had a peaceful smile on her face.

"Mummy... What happened.. Have you been crying??... Kajal asked innocently

Mrs. Mathur hugged her tightly and said, " No... No my doll.. I'm just happy... I'm so happy today"

Kajal smiled and asked, "very happy... Regarding what???

Mrs. Mathur got nervous and said, " Woh.... Actually... A kid from our NGO was in a very critical condition... And...and he's out of danger now"

"Really..... Meera!!... You're saying truth"... Dadibua came forward and asked with happy tears.

" You also know that kid??? Kajal asked

Dadibua just nodded at her and side hugged Mrs. Mathur.

Kajal was still confused about their joy.

******

During dinnerMrs. Mathur said that she's ordered Chinese today as she's very happy.

Kajal was about to sit on the dinning table when the door bell rang.

"Mummy... I'll see"... Kajal said and went to open the door. She was singing like her usual self.

Mere sapno ke raj kumar...
Mujhe hai tera intzaar...

Sajan ab aa jaa..
Balam ab aa jaa...
Piya Tu aa.....

The moment she opened the door her mouth remained open and eyes got wide to see the person standing at the door.
.
.
.
.

It was Raj.... Her husband.
She was looking him after 1 week but it felt like 1 year to her.

The first two buttons of his white shirt were open giving a small but perfect view of his chiseled broad chest. His tie was hanging down and he took the blazer in his left hand.

Though he looked completely exhausted and tired but still capable enough to capture million hearts.

"Aa... Gya tera Rajkumaar???.... Dadibua's voice broke their intense Eyelock.
(Your prince Charming came??)

Kajal moved aside to give him space to came inside. He touched dadibua's feet and she blessed him whole heartedly.

When Dadibua went he turned towards her and asked, " How are you??? Good...

Unable to believe her voice Kajal just nodded at him. She was looking down with embarrassment by this thought that 2 mins before she's literally eye raping him.

On the other hand Raj was surprised by not getting a sarcastic answer but an affirmative nod.

They both went and sat directly on the dinning table as it is dinner time.

Raj was admiring his teen wife from the corner of his eyes, who's looking extremely cute and hot at a same time in the yellow tank top and knee length denim shorts with ponytail. In this week he also missed her. Because by now he became quite habitual of her childish activities and her taunts also.

Mrs. Mathur came and hugged Raj affectionately. Kajal looked at both of them with confusion and anger.

Raj pulled out of the hug and shook his head aside by wiping her tears.

The all started to eat.

"Damad ji.... Aap aaj yahi ruk jayiye... Raat bohot ho chuki hai... Kal subah Kajal aur aap ek sath ghar chale jayiyega"..... Dadibua said dropping the bomb.

(Son-in-law , As it is quite late so, you stay here tonight, Tomorrow morning you'll take Kajal with you)

Kajal's spoon fell from her hand she halted there only after getting Dadibua's words.

" What.... He came all the way from airport just to take me with him.Am I running away???
... And top if all now I've to share my bed also with him..... Never"Kajal thought furiously.

To be continued.......

***************

The first feeling of separation 😌😌

Why she felt the absence of him?? 🤔

Did she also really got the habit to stay near him?? 🤩

But what is the reason of Mrs. Mathur's happiness. ??? 🤔

Is Kajal really gonna share her bed with Raj?? 😋

Its gonna be more interesting to watch what happens now😉

In the coming chapter a new blast gonna happen... So stay tuned for that😎

Do read, vote, share and comment please ☺☺☺

Ill be waiting for your comments🥺

Don't forget to click Mr. Star ⭐ after reading.

Luvs and hugs from yours loving Kajal 🤗

Till then PRANAAM🙏