cigarettes

-

HANMA looks at the mirror as he groans, adjusting his tie non-stop because of how weird it looks on him.

"can't i just wear the suit without the tie?" he complains, fixing his hair.

kanae chuckled and walked towards him, fixing his tie again and slapping his hands away from touching it.

"you can take it off after we leave their wedding." she said, patting his shoulders.

his yellow eyes couldn't help but look at her. from how she has her hair up to her light make up to her dress that showed her curves beautifully. if he was going to be honest with himself, he was thirsty.

as he couldn't help it, he slithers his arms around her hips and pulls her side closer. the brunette gasped and looks up at hanma, who had a smirk painted on his face.

about to move closer to her, she stops him.

"not now, we're already late." she said, side smiling before grabbing her handbag.

she noticed hanma having trouble looking around, she sighed heavily and hands him his glasses.

"don't forget about that, i don't want my man to bump on other women." hanma smiled at her words, grabbing her hand as they proceed to the wedding venue.

-

the wedding event of kou and jun. everyone they invited, watches the bride walk down the aisle, admiring her beauty and her wedding dress.

as they exchange their vows and putting in their pretty rings, of course a lovely kiss was a good way to end it.

now they were roaming around the venue, receiving letters and gifts from the guests everytime they walk passed or towards them.

"oh kanae!" kou calls for her as he sees her holding onto a plate full of desserts. he sighed to see his friend as she snickered and grinned.

"look at you, a husband? thats the most shocking thing that can ever happen. but i guess the impossible can be possible if you try.." he nudged her by the elbow as she faked a cry in pain.

the two friends continue to chat non stop, not noticing that they've been standing for so long.

after the event, kanae brings hanma to see her parents again. of course, the male was nervous since the last time they've seen each other, her father doesn't have a good impression of him now.

"kanae, i dont think this is a good idea-"

"they've gotta know about us sooner.. and don't call me that anymore, my name's mitsuo." she said, drawing circles with her thumb as she held his hand.

"alright then. you must call me shuji from now on too, mitsuo." her face blooms in red. he chuckled and give her a peck on the cheek.

and maybe, meeting with her parents wasn't such a good idea again.

because it happened. her father sitting down as he glares at hanma. kanae and her mother tried to brightened up the intimidating mood but failed so quickly.