eighteen

-

THE following day, hanma waits for her infront of her apartment building. he was all ready, wearing his best clothing with his hair tied up into a ponytail, thanks to kou's sister for helping him with it.

he looks at the rear mirror on his bike and turn to the right, viewing the golden chain earring he have had. it was the one she gave to him on his birthday five years ago.

"ah sorry for making you wait." she apologized, walking towards him.

"don't worry, nobody is rushing you." he responded. those words somehow gave kanae a feeling of nostalgia.

she mounts over the bike and leans back on his bike. hanma, without turning around, grabs her wrists and circles then around his waist.

"you'll fall if you don't hold on properly." that for some reason, made her cheeks turn red abit. she is just thankful that he was facing forward and not behind.

they drove to a shopping mall that she suggested and walk around the building. everytime she sees a store that suits her interest, she drags hanma in without him knowing and made him wait whenever she tries on clothes in the fitting room.

out of all that store visiting, she only bought one thing though.

after shopping, they went to eat for dinner and enjoyed it alot. the small talks they have while eating.

and after dinner, they walked to the parking lot, scanning around to find for hanma's bike.

"let's ride around tokyo." he suggested, a smile flashing on his lips as he looks at kanae.

she was close to agree but stopped everything when then she remembered that she has her job shift in a few minutes.

hanma knew what she was thinking about and tap her shoulder. "i told kou that you wouldn't be able to work today so he informed your manager too." she sighed in relief.

and then she agreed on the idea of riding around tokyo.

sounds of the bike growling as he makes a turn to the left. the strong cold wind kissing their skin as the neon lights from the buildings decorating the dark atmosphere.

she held onto his hips and admire the building lights on her left. she heard hanma, facing to him. he points to their right and she turns to the right.

brown orbs widened as she was amused by the sight of the colorfully lit up river. a bridge was build further from where they were and it was lit up as well with so many wonderful lights.

hanma noticed as she goes in awe, he scoffed softly and continue to focus on the road.

he brought them to the sea, the moon reflected on the salty seawater. crushing noises were made as they step on the grainy sands.

kanae sat down on the sand, hugging her legs as she pats the spot next to her. the dual haired willingly move and sat beside her. his hands supporting him to sit up.

their fingers brushed against each other. hanma smoothly held her two fingers, gaining her attention- but she slowly moves her hands above his own. gently, she leans closer to him and rest her head on his shoulder.