eight

-

AUGUST third, the day of a festival. kanae was in her kimono that she had since a year ago, walking around the crowded place alone since hanma had other plans.

quickly, she got tired from walking as she bought herself a little snack to eat at a bench close by.

eating the food peacefully, she looks at strangers who were having fun with their family and friends. she too expected that maybe they'll have fun during that day but maybe next time-

"hey, quite lonely, arent 'cha?"

a disgusted look painted on her face almost immediately when she sees two dudes blocking her view.

she tilts her head up to look at them. they only had a smug look on their face and god knows how much this girl wants to hit them in the face right now.

unashamed, they sat next to her from each side. the girl cringed as they continue talking to her.

until she had enough and stood up, ready to walk to some other place then wherever they are at. about to take a step away, one of them grab her wrist.

"don't leave yet. we aren't done."

she scoffed.

"you aren't done. but i am, so bye forever." she waved her hand before turning away, only to be pulled back again.

her body almost clashed with the other but she stopped before that could even happen.

"you run your mouth like a rat, don't ya?"

"we gotta teach you a lesson for that."

and so he dragged her but a hand grabs her shoulder and pulls her back. damn, we're playing catch or something? she thought to herself, frowning.

"seems like she can't hang with you guys. sorry but shes kinda busy with me right now." a familiar voice was heard behind her as she looks back and sees hanma.

"but if you want more friends, i can lend you some." he calls in a few of the members of moebius as they drag the two dudes away.

kanae only smirks as her eyes look at them with pure evilness.

"take that. fuckers." she cussed, causing the dual haired to chuckle slightly.

"why are you here, anyway?" she asked, a brow rose up. he scratches his temple as he held her hand, walking along the stalls of the festival with moebius members following from behind.

"well atleast im here hmm <3" he grins.

the two then spent their lovely time together, playing games and eating. everything was precious and fun.

that was until rain starts to pour down. he quickly pulls her around to a sheltered area but couldn't seem to find one so he had no choice but to buy an umbrella.

"here you go." he smiles, opening up the umbrella and holding it for the two.

"love umbrella. how romantic." he nods. noticing her shoulder was still getting wet by the rain, he pulls her in closer to him.

their little time was interrupted by a member who came running towards hanma, whispering a few things that made the dual haired to leave her. not that he wanted to but he had to.

she decided to follow from behind, walking since running in a kimono takes so much effort.

as soon as she finally reached, she hid behind a cement block as she watches what was infront of her.

"im in charge of moebius, for the moment atleast. the name's hanma." he said, voice so cold as he held his cigarette inbetween his fingers.

she continues watching as a kick was sent flying to his head, in which he blocks smoothly. she was quite impressed about his blocking.

"take on mikey and draken, and kill them both <3" she watched as her mouth opened wide.

"that was lowkey hot." she said to herself, her heart skipped a beat.

after the fight, she saw him mounting over a bike as they drove to wherever she was. and thank god she was somewhere that no one other than moebius members will know and see.

"so how did i do?" he questioned. she laughs and smiled at him, slapping his back not too harshly.

"you did great. now lets go back." she said, hovering the umbrella over his head too but sadly, the male was too tall for her to reach.

he chuckled softly and held it for them both.

-

"kanae. kanae." hanma calls for her as he barges into her apartment. she looks out of the kitchen and saw him smiling, rather excited as you can say.

"what is it, you childish buffoon?" she questioned.

ignoring whatever she just called him, he rushed his way to the kitchen and shoves a jacket into her face. her brows knitted together as the jacket lands onto her arms.

"its the valhalla jacket that i told you about. like it?" he wondered while watching her examined the clothing.

"also-" he grabs the red tag on the side of the jacket. the front read 'valhalla', and as he turns it to the back it was written as 'hanma' with a heart at the end.

he held his tag and flips it to the back, 'kanae' with a heart at the end as well.

"i requested ours to be slightly different." he proudly said.

the brunette turns around where he couldn't see her. her face was burning red as soon as he showed the tags and especially when he got all happy and jumpy about.

her boyfriend did nothing but stood there, shaking the ashes away from his cig. that was when he heard soft sniffs coming from her.

"you alright?" he turns her body to him. his eyes widened at what he was seeing.

tears piling up in her eyes as she tried her best not to let a single one drop. he laughs, pulling her into a hug and pat her back.

-

short chapter 👍