three

-

THE first time she went to the place was rather annoying for her. she scanned the area and watched them cheer on with their money in line.

what she noticed was that the people usually bet their money on the strong looking ones, thinking that the competitor would win and they'll keep their money.

well if you're gonna bet money, bet it on the less tough looking one. yall betting on the strong ones aint fun at all.

her thoughts filled her mind before she snapped back to reality when she realized that the main host was calling for her to come down and enter the ring.

excitement boiling up inside her, she stretched her limbs and walk down the stairs. everyone watch her as she gave off an intimidating aura.

"our five time winning champion, kanae! vs jongyu-"

"jongyu can't attend today. he's in the hospital."

"oi ryo- just pick a different opponent." she told him with a calm tone as her eyes darted down to his fists.

the host sighed, picking out another one but everyone gasped when they see kanae, who flew further away from the spot she was standing earlier. a punch from her side made that happened.

as she spits, she glared at the unknown figure who did it. her eyes slightly grew wide when she seems to find him rather familiar from some place.

"bleached bangs, hand tattoos.." her mind wondered, making effort to remember as to where she had seem him from.

soon the short-haired brunette hits her palm with a fist.

"you're that fucker from school, aren't cha?"

a giggle came out of his mouth as kanae only stared at him.

-

finally back at home, the girl healed up all her scratches and bruises from the fight earlier.

just thinking about the guy makes her feel absolutely sick, as if she was close enough to vomit her guts out.

the next day morning, she walked to school, too unbothered to push her bicycle around.

sitting down on the same seat from yesterday, a figure walked passed her, kicking her desk. either they meant about kicking it or not, she knew they were finding trouble.

standing up from her place, she marched to him, harshly having him turn to her.

her eyes widened at the familiar male. he was the one from last night on the ring. she clicked her tongue.

"got a problem with my desk?" she questioned but only to receive a sharp glare from his piercing yellow eyes.

"answer-"

"you're that dude from last night, right?" he asked, not bothered by the fact that it caught everyone's attention.

she pushed his hand away, that was pointing at her.

"one- don't shamelessly said that. two- as you can see im a female, not a dude. and three-" she threw a punch on his face to the left.

the entire class gasped as some starts to talk about what they just witness.

the male only wiped the small drip of blood off of his lips before looking back at the girl infront of him.

he leaned forward to try and reach her height. and when he did, he flashed a smile at her.